PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Racethread (Cup)

slorydn1
11th July 2010, 00:24
Sorry for just throwing this up at the late hour, been kinda busy. Have at it boys (and girls) :D

beachgirl
11th July 2010, 02:08
There appears to be a lot of aluminum hats at Chicagoland tonight.

muggle not
11th July 2010, 04:17
There appears to be a lot of aluminum hats at Chicagoland tonight.
perhaps they will be "Rainbow" by the end of the night.

DanicaFan
11th July 2010, 05:06
Congrats to David Reutimann for the win.

wbcobrar
11th July 2010, 05:24
Toyota cleaned up at Chicago, and thanks slorydn1 for calling the track Harvickland the jinx was key! Ford teams ran well, but another FR9 (Biffle's) go's POP.

00steven
11th July 2010, 05:34
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm so happy that David won! He truly deserved it.

beachgirl
11th July 2010, 18:28
There's something wrong when I root and wait in greater anticipation of the white flag than for the checkered flag. Once that white flag waves, I know the race will be a real race to the end and not a manufactured GWC. Kind of a sad commentary on the state of NASCAR racing lately.

slorydn1
12th July 2010, 10:27
There's something wrong when I root and wait in greater anticipation of the white flag than for the checkered flag. Once that white flag waves, I know the race will be a real race to the end and not a manufactured GWC. Kind of a sad commentary on the state of NASCAR racing lately.

No argument here :up:

slorydn1
12th July 2010, 10:36
Toyota cleaned up at Chicago, and thanks slorydn1 for calling the track Harvickland the jinx was key! Ford teams ran well, but another FR9 (Biffle's) go's POP.

Actually, I have been calling that since 2003...I can't take credit for it, though, I first heard Allen Bestwick call it that during the lead up to the 2003 race broadcast..remember at that time harvick was the ONLY winner of the Cup race there.