PDA

View Full Version : Are Israelis better at editing videos than Americans?

Eki
6th July 2010, 20:29
Israelis edited to their own liking the video footage of their savage attack on the aid flotilla where 9 aid workers were killed by Israeli commandos and then claimed the other side is lying.

Americans just go after the poor GI who leaked the helicopter attack video when they could make their own video and claim he's an infiltrated terrorist trying to harm the US with a fake video.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/06/iraq.soldier.leak.charge/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn&fbid=-opLpwUIz73

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN) -- The U.S. military has charged a soldier in Iraq who is suspected of leaking a helicopter attack video that shows civilian deaths, the Pentagon said Tuesday.
Pfc. Bradley E. Manning, 22, of Potomac, Maryland, is being detained in Kuwait and faces charges on eight violations of the U.S. Criminal Code for allegedly illegally transferring classified data, according to a charge sheet released by the military.

anthonyvop
6th July 2010, 20:48
Israelis edited to their own liking the video footage of their savage attack on the aid flotilla where 9 aid workers were killed by Israeli commandos and then claimed the other side is lying.

Americans just go after the poor GI who leaked the helicopter attack video when they could make their own video and claim he's an infiltrated terrorist trying to harm the US with a fake video.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/07/06/iraq.soldier.leak.charge/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn&fbid=-opLpwUIz73

Well considering the video has been discredited and actually supports the US troops actions I guess it is just another jealous, anti-American post by you.

Tazio
6th July 2010, 20:49

Is this a trick question? :confused:
I would guess the Israelis are just look how many are in the Cinema Industry. :facelick:
Plus here in the US of A we have very short memories, and attention spans! :o
A little gallows humor here but I can't help but chuckle when they explain that they had to make another strafing run as one of the Reuters reporters
was only mostly dead :vader:

Eki
6th July 2010, 21:17
Well considering the video has been discredited and actually supports the US troops actions I guess it is just another jealous, anti-American post by you.

So then there's no reason to go after him, right?

anthonyvop
6th July 2010, 21:38
So then there's no reason to go after him, right?

If he is Guilty of leaking classified material then yes.

Eki
6th July 2010, 21:42
If he is Guilty of leaking classified material then yes.
Why would bogus material be classified?

Or if it is real and supports the US troops actions, as you claim? I'd imagine the US military would be glad the world saw it.

anthonyvop
6th July 2010, 22:09
Why would bogus material be classified?

That is not for you to decide.
I can think of many reasons why that video is classified but you wouldn't care.

The person who leaked classified video should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Tazio
6th July 2010, 23:36
Wake up Eki :eek: The U.S. doesn't even allow the media to show dead or hideously deformed members of our own military as they return home from the warfront to the public. Why would they want to show our aviators giddy, as they pleaded to have permission to kill this (alleged) Reuters reporter who was able to move about 18" in 10 minutes. Good thing that van came along to try to rescue him. That was an excellent reason to blow everyone away! Now stop with the crazy talk! :crazy: :arrows:

Easy Drifter
7th July 2010, 00:35
Just Eki trying to make a thread about a non story. Of course we have to take his word the nasty rotten Israelis doctored a tape.
Give it a rest Eki.

anthonyvop
7th July 2010, 05:34
According to a US Army statement, Spc Manning was charged on Monday with eight violations of US criminal law and four violations of army regulations governing the handling of classified information and computers.

He is accused of downloading a classified video of a military operation in Iraq and transmitting it to an uncleared third party, in violation of a section of the Espionage Act, according to the charge sheet.

Spc Manning is also alleged to have abused access to a secret-level network to obtain more than 150,000 US state department cables, some of them classified. More than 50 cables are said to have been passed to an unauthorised person.

If convicted of all charges, he could face a prison sentence of between 50 to 70 years, according to army spokesman Lt Col Eric Bloom.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_and_canada/10529110.stm

Great! So my money will be used to maintain this traitor!

Tazio
7th July 2010, 05:50
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_and_canada/10529110.stm

Great! So my money will be used to maintain this traitor!
It's not like the military wasn't going to waste it anyway. :laugh:

janvanvurpa
7th July 2010, 07:45
It's not like the military wasn't going to waste it anyway. :laugh:

Yeah we donät see the pyschpath Vop complaining about billions pissed into the sand for nothing, or demanding punishment for murderers in uniform, no....

Nobody free and able to have access to the Internet can really be as insane as Vop, can they?

You want to ask him who "dicredited" the videos of the guys murdering the people just standing around in the vid..., I don't talk to supporters and freinds of terrorists and murderers like Voppie,.

Mark in Oshawa
7th July 2010, 08:07
Eki, your friendly muck raker and propaganda provider!

anthonyvop
7th July 2010, 15:19
Yeah we donät see the pyschpath Vop complaining about billions pissed into the sand for nothing, or demanding punishment for murderers in uniform, no....

I have demanded punishment for all murderers in uniform or not.