PDA

View Full Version : Is this paranoid or what?

Eki
28th June 2010, 21:23
:laugh: And they said the 9/11 conspiracy theorists were crazy:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/28/texas-rep-warns-pregnant-women-sent-terrorist-babies/?test=latestnews

Pregnant Women Are Being Sent to U.S. to Have Terrorist Babies, Congressman Says

A Texas congressman is warning that terror cells are cooking up a patient, complex plot to literally breed future terrorists inside the United States.

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert, speaking on the House floor last week, cited as his source a "retired FBI agent." He said the agent explained to him that foreign terror groups are looking to "game our system" by sending pregnant women to the United States to give birth to terrorists-in-training, who would have the added advantage of U.S. citizenship. Of course, the plot wouldn't come to fruition for decades.

"It appeared they would have young women, who became pregnant, would get them into the United States to have a baby. They wouldn't even have to pay anything for the baby," Gohmert said. "And then they would return back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists. And then one day, 20, 30 years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life."

I guess the only thing that will prevent this is to bomb Texas back to the Stone Age. Be my guests, use nukes.

donKey jote
28th June 2010, 22:02
now that´s what I call a fair and balanced Texan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Easy Drifter
28th June 2010, 22:08
Being intelligent is not a requirement of a politician in any country or party.

Tomi
28th June 2010, 22:15
Being intelligent is not a requirement of a politician in any country or party.

Thats true, in some countries it seems to be an advantage not to be, on the other hand it tells quite much of the voters intelligence too.

Tazio
28th June 2010, 22:52
The only explanation that I can give about "my fellow american",
is that he fell asleep while watching a double feature of “The Boys from Brazil” and "The Manchurian Candidate" concocted this apparition. Then took his morning hit of acid :s :laugh:

Eki
28th June 2010, 23:00
is that he fell asleep while watching a double feature of “The Boys from Brazil” and "The Manchurian Candidate" concocted this apparition. Then thought he was back in Viet Nam :s
In his credit, at least he didn't fall asleep watching "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

I wonder who was the "retired FBI agent". The Cancer Man from the X-files?

Bob Riebe
28th June 2010, 23:17
:laugh: And they said the 9/11 conspiracy theorists were crazy:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/28/texas-rep-warns-pregnant-women-sent-terrorist-babies/?test=latestnews

I guess the only thing that will prevent this is to bomb Texas back to the Stone Age. Be my guests, use nukes.If he is worried about twenty to thirty years down the road, any Muslim terrorits probably wish there were more like him.

markabilly
29th June 2010, 02:42
You guys surprized??

I can not beleive all the ignorance on this forum...

it is a very well known fact that Muslims been getting a muffin in the oven, then dropping the baby in the USA, thereby getting automatic citizenship for baby, then take them back to be trained to become terrorists and closet, sleeper muslim fanactic weirdos, before shipping them back here to destroy the amerucan way of life....

been going for years......

Don't beleive me??? well, you people need look no further than our current president..........

Bob Riebe
29th June 2010, 05:10
You guys surprized??

it is a very well known fact that Muslims been getting a muffin in the oven, then dropping the baby in the USA, thereby getting automatic citizenship for baby, then take them back to be trained to become terrorists and closet, sleeper muslim fanactic weirdos, before shipping them back here to destroy the amerucan way of life....

Don't beleive me??? well, you people need look no further than our current president..........
It is not that, that is not a known strategy that can be used,(Muslims are know for patience, if need be) it is just that the way he vocalized his concerns is a bit inept, plus as of now, that is the least of concerns.

I doubt they would use some one as incompetent as Pres. Obama.

Rino, Bush, took a giant step to destroying our way of life.

Mark
29th June 2010, 08:10
You guys surprized??

I believe it may be happening, but only because the parents want the child to have US citizenship so they can emigrate later in life and get a decent job!

Eki
29th June 2010, 13:20
(Muslims are know for patience, if need be
Maybe, but they aren't stupid. They understand that they never could deliver enough pregnant women to make even a dent in "your way of life".

markabilly
29th June 2010, 14:36
I believe it may be happening, but only because the parents want the child to have US citizenship so they can emigrate later in life and get a decent job!
If that is so, they are making a big mistake, as it seems decent jobs seem to all be headed to india

janvanvurpa
29th June 2010, 14:55
is that he fell asleep while watching a double feature of “The Boys from Brazil” and "The Manchurian Candidate" concocted this apparition. Then took his morning hit of acid :s :laugh:

The Manchurian Boys from Brazil, Texas?

Tazio
29th June 2010, 17:58
The Manchurian Boys from Brazil, Texas?Has a nice ring to it! :)

Tazio
29th June 2010, 18:13

Mark would you or anyone other than someone that doesn't live in a European Country, (janvanvurpa is an exception as he lists Seattle but has spent a lot of time in Europe) explain how many people have done exactly that in European countries, and have been for a very long time.
Then put it into the context of why "The Great Satan’s" attacked
The Land of the gullible, and the Home of the greedy
And did so for reasons that are associated with improving their lot in life, and that being unacceptable, breach of immigration, this is not a terrorist conspiracy! :dozey:

Tazio
29th June 2010, 18:16

Mark would you or anyone other than someone that doesn't live in a European Country, (janvanvurpa is an exception as he lists Seattle but has spent a lot of time in Europe) explain how many people have done exactly that in European countries, and have been for a very long time.
And did so for reasons that are associated with improving their lot in life, and that being unacceptable, breach of immigration, this is not a terrorist conspiracy!
Then put it into the context of why "The Great Satan’s" attacked
The Land of the gullible, and the Home of the greedy :dozey:

Tazio
29th June 2010, 19:41
Post # 15 is worded wrong #16 is my stated meaning! Sorrrrrrrrrrry