PDA

View Full Version : Nice move AJ

Scotty G.
7th June 2010, 00:11
Pretty dangerous block thrown by Allmendinger causes major wreckage.

This ain't road racing, AJ.

slorydn1
7th June 2010, 00:20
Pretty dangerous block thrown by Allmendinger causes major wreckage.

This ain't road racing, AJ.

true....and doing it to your teammate is really uncool

Hoss Ghoul
7th June 2010, 00:27
When it became clear his teammate wasn't going to let him in, kahne made the choice to drive through the grass...

Scotty G.
7th June 2010, 04:32
When it became clear his teammate wasn't going to let him in, kahne made the choice to drive through the grass...

I think "the choice" that Kasey made was made for him. ;)

That was a real bad move by AJ. Real bad. You don't race that way and you certainly don't race that way with your teammate.

Why can't teammates get along anymore?

PitMarshal
7th June 2010, 10:50
Nothing will happen - Nascar set the bar with the Keslowski and Edwards show; unless you kill someone you're pretty much okay... I was impressed with how well the cars held up though - Marcus Ambrose possibly had the worst damage of the lot and all he hit was the inside wall.
I'm also slightly amused as to why Logano got called to the hauler. I thought drivers settling their differences in pit lane was part and parcel of 'the show' these days?

muggle not
7th June 2010, 16:39
Nothing will happen - Nascar set the bar with the Keslowski and Edwards show; unless you kill someone you're pretty much okay... I was impressed with how well the cars held up though - Marcus Ambrose possibly had the worst damage of the lot and all he hit was the inside wall.
I'm also slightly amused as to why Logano got called to the hauler. I thought drivers settling their differences in pit lane was part and parcel of 'the show' these days?
There is nothing funny about using your car as a weapon. If stupid Logano's foot had slipped just a bit on the brake there would have been some serious injuries of the crew members.

00steven
8th June 2010, 19:46
It was a real bonehead move by A.J.

Shifter
9th June 2010, 13:14
There is nothing funny about using your car as a weapon. If stupid Logano's foot had slipped just a bit on the brake there would have been some serious injuries of the crew members.

Strange post. If any one of millions of drivers' feet slipped a little on the brake at a crosswalk, there could be serious injury to the pedestrians in it. And this is a Nascar driver for crying out loud, not some geriatric in a Buick.

Mark in Oshawa
9th June 2010, 18:25
AJ was a bone head, but that isn't a road racing thing. That is a bone headed sort of thing....

AS for Joey...well he has a right to be POed...except fighting with a guy like Harvick just isn't smart....

Joey could tread water in a garden hose...so who really is going to take him serious in a scrap?