PDA

View Full Version : In House Fued

dunes
1st June 2010, 03:25
Will the terrrible twosome of Denny Hamlin and Kyle Bush disrupt Gibbs Racing from capping off a wonderful season.
With each driver having on track issues with other drivers not to mention each other one might wonder will this turn into a self destruct method before its all played out. With each of them Vieing to dethrone JJ from his winning ways and cup championship runs, Can they work togeter or curtail thier differences before the series goes into chase mode and some drivers may think they have nothimg to loose if they wrinkle a fender on accident to get even.
Whats your thoughts?
Or is JJ really in his cool zone 4th place as he was last year?

NickFalzone
1st June 2010, 04:50
JJ has looked like crap lately and he's 7th in the standings. Not sure why you think Kyle and Denny are so worried about him, he's got his own problems to deal with. I don't think Kyle and Denny are going to mess with each other until after the chase starts. Yes, I could see them getting into it late in the season, but that is as it should be. I am confident JJ's team will get back on track within a race or two, but I do not see them winning the championship again this year. The wing/spoiler alone seems to have really set them back.

harvick#1
1st June 2010, 07:30
nothing would be better then seeing "4 Time" miss the chase. I know it prolly wont happen, but the ways its lookin, he keeps screwing up and putting the car in the wall, hes gonna drop out

Mark in Oshawa
1st June 2010, 14:09
Since the blade went on, JJ cant buy a break and he is breaking. The winged car was the best thing to happen to JJ since sliced bread....and the blade has ended the party.

As for the feud, let it continue. I cant stand either one of them, but if I have to pick a guy to cheer for out of the terrible twosome, I take Denny. He at least has the sense to not pi$$ off people like Shrubbie...

wedge
2nd June 2010, 13:31
Since the blade went on, JJ cant buy a break and he is breaking. The winged car was the best thing to happen to JJ since sliced bread....and the blade has ended the party.

As for the feud, let it continue. I cant stand either one of them, but if I have to pick a guy to cheer for out of the terrible twosome, I take Denny. He at least has the sense to not pi$$ off people like Shrubbie...

Unless someone else steals the Chase Mojo off JJ then never discount JJ until the fat lady sings at Sunday night at Homestead.

dunes
5th June 2010, 02:41
Unless someone else steals the Chase Mojo off JJ then never discount JJ until the fat lady sings at Sunday night at Homestead.
I don't want to say the fat lady is on her way to the stage but if JJ don't turn his luck around soon he won't even make the chase so homestead would be for naught.