PDA

View Full Version : How many drivers do this?

ioan
29th May 2010, 23:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K0_EibGIps

Triumph
29th May 2010, 23:38
I'm not sure, but I think it's all part and parcel of being a living legend.

i_max2k2
30th May 2010, 08:12
Apart from helping them, Schumi here is being smart, making sure that his car reaches the garage in the same state as he was driving it in. Go Schumi go!

TMorel
30th May 2010, 08:49
Schumi was making sure that the marshals kept weight on the nose and dont let it tip back on the crane and show the underneath and give the game away like they did with Alonsos car at Monaco. Clever boy, always thinking.

Big Ben
30th May 2010, 08:53
What? Crash? All of them every now and then. You can see that all that keeps that car from falling is that firm grip of his. I hear heīs one of those who change the toilet paper when they finish a roll. Absolutely amazing.

I understand it can be a great relief to throw the Ferrari cover, get out of the closet and admit your unconditional love for the man but really... this is a ridiculous thread. Itīs like Merv said it: itīs remarkable how similar the pattern of love is with the pattern of insanity.

ioan
30th May 2010, 11:29
What? Crash? All of them every now and then. You can see that all that keeps that car from falling is that firm grip of his. I hear heīs one of those who change the toilet paper when they finish a roll. Absolutely amazing.

I understand it can be a great relief to throw the Ferrari cover, get out of the closet and admit your unconditional love for the man but really... this is a ridiculous thread. Itīs like Merv said it: itīs remarkable how similar the pattern of love is with the pattern of insanity.

Don't like the thread? Don't read it, it's fine for me.

Coming here and spewing venom at me won't help '6 tenths' Alonso get into Q3! :rotflmao:

Big Ben
30th May 2010, 11:56
Don't like the thread? Don't read it, it's fine for me.

Coming here and spewing venom at me won't help '6 tenths' Alonso get into Q3! :rotflmao:

No need. Heīs made so many mistakes this year and heīs still doing better than Filipi and Schumi. :rotflmao:

fandango
30th May 2010, 18:21
Maybe he didn't want any pesky photographers to go poking their noses around the car...

ioan
30th May 2010, 18:22
No need. Heīs made so many mistakes this year and heīs still doing better than Filipi and Schumi. :rotflmao:

Keep dreamin', looks like that isn't really the case anymore.

Big Ben
31st May 2010, 07:43
Keep dreamin', looks like that isn't really the case anymore.

Really? Just checked the tables and they're both still under. And Felipe boy is taking advantage of every opportunity, isn't he?

steveaki13
31st May 2010, 17:47
He was making sure his car got back in one piece.
I was watching this on TV and as the marshalls were moving the car he actually stopped one of them holding it by a wing end plate, and shook his head disapprovingly.

wmcot
1st June 2010, 07:09
Maybe he didn't want them to find the spare key hidden in a magnetic box under the nose? ;)

Retro Formula 1
1st June 2010, 13:12
Good practice by Mike but I would hope every driver would be as dilligent after a trip to the kitty litter.

Nice to see him acknowledge the fans like the true professional he is.

At least Schumacher had the good sense to stay behind the wire. Did anyone else see poor Lewis getting mobbed by that hysterical girl while signing autographs at Turkey? :laugh: