PDA

View Full Version : Boost Mobile Back With Danica

DanicaFan
29th May 2010, 22:43
Kind of old news but I have been very busy the past couple weeks to post this. Boost Mobile is back sponsoring Danica for the rest of the Indycar season. Most of you probably figured it out seeing the big logo on Danica's car by now. Im excited about this.

TURN3
29th May 2010, 22:50
Kind of old news but I have been very busy the past couple weeks to post this. Boost Mobile is back sponsoring Danica for the rest of the Indycar season. Most of you probably figured it out seeing the big logo on Danica's car by now. Im excited about this.

Why would this be exciting? If BOOST is coming back on board, it might possibly be due to yet another primary sponsor starting to have 2nd thoughts. With the lower level educated race fans now starting to figure out exactly what the media has been selling the past 5 years, seems her value is starting to decline rapidly.

beachgirl
30th May 2010, 04:04
Does this mean that Go-Daddy is Gone-Daddy?

DanicaFan
30th May 2010, 04:35
Does this mean that Go-Daddy is Gone-Daddy?

Negative! GoDaddy is still going strong as the primary sponsor. :)

TURN3
30th May 2010, 05:33
GoDaddy must enjoy how their car represents their product. Slow and unproductive. At least it is a good match.

Chamoo
30th May 2010, 05:44
Yea, Boost Mobile on Danica's car and Virgin Mobile on RHR's car. I wonder if Boost and Virgin are connected in anyway, if not, it would make for strange arrangements in that camp.

Any extra money AGR can get to keep up with Penske and Ganassi the better.

Jag_Warrior
30th May 2010, 11:39
Yea, Boost Mobile on Danica's car and Virgin Mobile on RHR's car. I wonder if Boost and Virgin are connected in anyway, if not, it would make for strange arrangements in that camp.

I believe Virgin Mobile got bought out by Sprint/Nextel, which already owned Boost.

beachbum
30th May 2010, 11:46
Boost Mobile as announced as the PRIMARY sponsor for Adam Carroll, not Danica. The announcement also indicated Carroll would run Toronto and Mid-Ohio in addition to the Glen as originally scheduled. They are just an associate on Danica's car.

Scotty G.
30th May 2010, 16:15
Boost Mobile as announced as the PRIMARY sponsor for Adam Carroll, not Danica. The announcement also indicated Carroll would run Toronto and Mid-Ohio in addition to the Glen as originally scheduled. They are just an associate on Danica's car.

They are likely priming Boost Mobile to come on board for 2011 as Carroll's primary sponsor, once DP leaves for the full NASCAR Nationwide schedule.

I could see DP either doing one of two things next year in Indy Cars:

1. Indy-only (doing the Indy/Charlotte double; where she would make her Cup debut). Sponsored by Go-Daddy.

2. Ovals only (where she can spend more time early in the Indy Car season with the stock car stuff and not waste hers and everyone else's time on the road/street races). Still sponsored by Go-Daddy.

No way in hell she runs the full season in 2011. Go Daddy and IMG wants her in NASCAR and that who is making the decisions for her.

BTW, I hear there may be good news coming for RHR this week for the rest of 2010.

beachgirl
30th May 2010, 17:31
I just hope like he** we aren't subjected to any of those man-boob ads today. I'll throw up in my mouth a little bit.