PDA

View Full Version : Tracy Trapped

Easy Drifter
26th May 2010, 18:29
It is not a good month for Paul. After his press conference he discovered his passport had expired and he could not fly back to his home.
Story from Norris McDonald in Toronto Star.
Well there are certainly a lot of worse places to be stuck as both entertainment, food and nightlife are pretty good in The Big Smoke.

garyshell
26th May 2010, 22:34
From his twitter feed:

Late yesterday:

I can't leave Canada ,my pasport is expired  need to go to the pasport office in the morn , maby I was not meant to be in Indy this year

Then today in chronological order:

Need to be at the pasport office in downtown Toronto at 8am got to get moving

Just got done at the pasport office , they said maby by the afternoon I could pick up the pasport

Good news , I can pic up my passport at 12 . Going back to Indy , then to Danville , to visit some kids at the YMCA

Now if one of the KV guys could come down with a really bad cold and not be able to race...

Gary

Jag_Warrior
27th May 2010, 09:35
I wonder if he means Danville, VA? Some playtime at V.I.R.???

chuck34
27th May 2010, 17:37
I wonder if he means Danville, VA? Some playtime at V.I.R.???

I'd put money on it being Danville, Indiana (just outside of Indy). Probably a pre-arranged deal for sponsors and what-not

Jag_Warrior
27th May 2010, 19:46
Ah, yeah... makes sense. I didn't know there was a Danville, IN.

Mark in Oshawa
27th May 2010, 22:00
I think there is Danvilles all over the US. I think his FB page said Illinois, but who knows?

All I know is the man should hope for one of the KV guys to really get ill fast...lol....