3rd March 2007, 23:46
I have two tickets! I'm my girlfriends favourite person right now

RaceFanStan
4th March 2007, 02:26
A lady that is easy to please is a true joy ! ;) :laugh:

LeonBrooke
4th March 2007, 05:49

I was going to ask "two tickets to what?", but then I read the thread title again...

jim mcglinchey
4th March 2007, 09:01
First prize: Two tickets to see Take That! ...Yeaahhh!
Second Prize: Four tickets to see Take That.........what?

futuretiger9
4th March 2007, 09:52
People may criticise Take That, but compared to some of the boy bands which followed them, they are like the Velvet Underground....

Donney
4th March 2007, 10:03
As long as you like boy bands that may be true.... :rolleyes:

Ian McC
4th March 2007, 10:07

I do hope you got the tickets for her and one of her friends.

A.F.F.
4th March 2007, 10:45
I'd be worried if my wife liked boybands in the first place. :mark:

jim mcglinchey
4th March 2007, 13:10
I'd be more worried if she liked girl bands.

BeansBeansBeans
4th March 2007, 13:22
You should have seen the queue at Newcastle Arena on Friday. Some people had been there since Wednesday.

Iain
4th March 2007, 13:28
Did you get yours alright BBB? ;)

Dave B
4th March 2007, 14:53
Luckily Susy's got hers, I didn't fancy the crazy-mental prices on eBay :s

MadCat
4th March 2007, 15:57
I'm my girlfriends favourite person right now

Shouldnt you be your girlfriends favourite person anyway :s :p :

tony_yeboah
4th March 2007, 18:49
I do hope you got the tickets for her and one of her friends.

i'm afraid i will be attending also :)

tony_yeboah
4th March 2007, 18:50
Shouldnt you be your girlfriends favourite person anyway :s :p :

this is true, now i'm the extra special favourite ;)

tony_yeboah
4th March 2007, 18:50
i've told her that if she drives me insane with take that talk, or has the cds on non-stop, i'm putting the tickets on ebay :D

BeansBeansBeans
4th March 2007, 19:10
Did you get yours alright BBB? ;)

I'm more of a Boyzone man myself.

Iain
4th March 2007, 19:50
That's the next reunion on the cards.....

CarlMetro
4th March 2007, 21:01
i'm afraid i will be attending also :)

This is not something most blokes would admit to on a public forum :s

You had the chance to say 'well of course they're for her and her sister/mum/best mate, but instead chose to say it was for you.

Oh dear :\

:p :

LeonBrooke
4th March 2007, 21:07

You had the chance to say 'well of course they're for her and her sister/mum/best mate, but instead chose to say it was for you.

Oh dear :\

Come on Carl, even the best of us have to do things we'd rather not, let up a bit :D

CarlMetro
4th March 2007, 21:12
Nope. If my wife wants to go watch a boy band then not only can she pay for the bloody ticket, she can go by herself too.

Fair play and major brownie points to Tony for getting the tickets, I can understand that part, but going with her? :eek:

BeansBeansBeans
4th March 2007, 21:55
That's the next reunion on the cards.....

Really? Right, I'm off to pitch my tent at the Arena box office. Can't wait to see Ronan and erm....Geoff and...err, all the other lads.

Iain
4th March 2007, 22:17
I was going to be funny and say "Keith was the best one", but there actually was one called Keith wasn't there? :mark: The only Irishman ever to be in the British army according to Coronation Street.

tony_yeboah
4th March 2007, 22:22
Nope. If my wife wants to go watch a boy band then not only can she pay for the bloody ticket, she can go by herself too.

Fair play and major brownie points to Tony for getting the tickets, I can understand that part, but going with her? :eek:

she went to the take that concert last summer as well and she loved it. If i'm being honest, the 2 songs they have released have been quite good. they arent the 'good looking boy band' anymore, just a bunch of blokes singing. So i dont think its gay. Maybe mark owen is gay, but thats beside the point.

Is what i am trying to say is that i will enjoy it, but to clarify one thing...I AM NOT A TAKE THAT FAN.

also, going to see Kelly Jones in concert next month, thats going to 100000 times better!! he is officially off the hook

CarlMetro
4th March 2007, 22:26
I AM NOT A TAKE THAT FAN.

No, of course you're not Tony, nobody thought that for a moment ;) :p :

Iain
4th March 2007, 22:27
Stage 3 - denial

tony_yeboah
4th March 2007, 22:28
No, of course you're not Tony, nobody thought that for a moment ;) :p :

phew...thank god for that. Thought you lot were having doubts about it

Gannex
4th March 2007, 22:55

So instead of lying, he told the truth. That makes him a real man, in my view, not a chicken, afraid of what people might think. Good on yer' Yeboah!

stevie_gerrard
4th March 2007, 23:12
My Girlfriend really really wanted to go to this, she was disappointed when i told her i couldnt afford it :p :

But we are going to V instead so she forgave me a little :p :

Have to say, really impressed by Take that, i really didnt like their old stuff, but this new stuff is fantastic, and music genius :up:

LeonBrooke
4th March 2007, 23:42

What's wrong with showing a little commitment? One is supposed to make sacrifices for a relationship :D

That means you're obligated to go to all the same boy-band concerts that your wife wants to :p :

A.F.F.
4th March 2007, 23:46
Have to say, really impressed by Take that, i really didnt like their old stuff, but this new stuff is fantastic, and music genius :up:

Well, I guess it's a matter of taste... after all, dogs do lick their balls too :)

Donney
5th March 2007, 09:38
Come on Carl, even the best of us have to do things we'd rather not, let up a bit :D

That's true I'm afraid we all have things to hide. :dozey:

LeonBrooke
6th March 2007, 00:53
That's true I'm afraid we all have things to hide. :dozey:

What fun it will be, imagining the worst :D

tony_yeboah
6th March 2007, 01:46
also, might be going to see fall out boy. now that would be cool!!

gadjo_dilo
6th March 2007, 11:51
OK, I put my hands up and admit that I used to be a fan. I'm still laughing at the stupid things I've done. :laugh: