PDA

View Full Version : Live practise links

race_director
13th May 2010, 14:17
is posting of live links alllowed here ? .

i can post it for every session :)

race_director
13th May 2010, 14:48
anyone saw lotus pass on massa? :)

Mark
13th May 2010, 15:28
If it's showing illegally streamed links then no. We've been contacted by TV companies in the past asking for links to be taken down.

race_director
13th May 2010, 15:35
If it's showing illegally streamed links then no. We've been contacted by TV companies in the past asking for links to be taken down.

as ur say comrade.

donKey jote
13th May 2010, 15:41
We've been contacted by TV companies in the past asking for links to be taken down.
shouldn´t they be grateful for the tips, and go after the illegal sites instead? :p

race_director
13th May 2010, 15:47
shouldn´t they be grateful for the tips, and go after the illegal sites instead? :p

they cannot . these are dynamic links. keep changing every session. impossible to shut them .

I wonder why cannot FOM have a contract with youtube or some other site to source them live. like other sports .

bernie can make a lot of cash with it .

and f1 not on internet sucks . seriously. they call it pinnacle of motorsport :)

Koz
13th May 2010, 16:08
I wonder why cannot FOM have a contract with youtube or some other site to source them live. like other sports .

and f1 not on internet sucks . seriously. they call it pinnacle of motorsport :)

Totally agree. I'd gladly pay for a nice legal stream, but alas there are none.

gloomyDAY
14th May 2010, 03:35
they cannot . these are dynamic links. keep changing every session. impossible to shut them .

and f1 not on internet sucks . seriously. they call it pinnacle of motorsport :) Bernie does not know what the "YouTube" is, so he can't discuss the matter further.

Ari
14th May 2010, 04:38
Totally agree. I'd gladly pay for a nice legal stream, but alas there are none.

There is for quali and race but not for the free practise sessions.

Koz
14th May 2010, 05:29
Link please.

AndyL
14th May 2010, 11:51
Bernie does not know what the "YouTube" is, so he can't discuss the matter further.

Someone at FOM does, because it takes them about 5 seconds to have any F1 videos posted on Youtube taken down.

Rodster
14th May 2010, 12:54

I saw practice three on the net and FP1 and FP2 were also available. And as someone mentioned they are dynamic so they constantly change, sometimes during the session. :P

And yes, Bernie should get with the times and get the official website for F1, Formula1.com to offer live quality streaming. I'd pay for it.

Rodster
14th May 2010, 12:56

Sorry m8 that's incorrect. I watched FP3 Live and FP1 and FP2 were also available for viewing.

race_director
14th May 2010, 14:03
U think F1 feed is not free to air. it was many be 4-5 years back. i remember f1 use to be shown by three channels around 3-4 years back. i doubt wether it is now.

even if f1 is shown on youtube. then also the TV will be preffered always

donKey jote
15th May 2010, 11:40
Alonso just trashed it in free practise, live on tínternet :s :p