PDA

View Full Version : Indy 500 news

Scotty G.
10th May 2010, 21:29
Some actual news, some of which you won't find at any other website...

1. Beatriz's entry is complete. Car should look similar to the way it did in Brazil.

2. Newman/Haas is still looking to add a 2nd car. Oriol Servia could be in line for the ride, if his money comes in. Haven't heard anything about the wild Murphy Bear/Villenueve rumor from a few weeks back.

3. Foyt could still run a 3rd car, if Meira and Foyt IV qualify strong on Pole Day.

4. Carpenter's car will be sponsored by Fuzzy Zoeller's vodka. I guess Rachel's Potato Chips wanted too much $$$. :)

5. AJ IV and wife Casey Irsay are expecting a child in the fall. Will probably be named AJ the 5th.

Easy Drifter
11th May 2010, 00:40
3 Chocolate covered sweet cherries. :D

SarahFan
11th May 2010, 00:52
#4 makes no sense

bzcam
11th May 2010, 02:01
Ana Beatriz will drive the #4 Dryer and Reinbold car. Danica, Sarah, Milka, Simona and Ana - should be fun to watch.

BZ

dataman1
11th May 2010, 17:31
So are they doing a swim suit competition this year? Bet that would bring out the bubbas to the track.

bblocker68
11th May 2010, 17:41
Thanks for the update.

EagleEye
12th May 2010, 23:15
Some actual news, some of which you won't find at any other website...

1. Beatriz's entry is complete. Car should look similar to the way it did in Brazil.

2. Newman/Haas is still looking to add a 2nd car. Oriol Servia could be in line for the ride, if his money comes in. Haven't heard anything about the wild Murphy Bear/Villenueve rumor from a few weeks back.

3. Foyt could still run a 3rd car, if Meira and Foyt IV qualify strong on Pole Day.

4. Carpenter's car will be sponsored by Fuzzy Zoeller's vodka. I guess Rachel's Potato Chips wanted too much $$$. :)

5. AJ IV and wife Casey Irsay are expecting a child in the fall. Will probably be named AJ the 5th.

Little Casey and AJ are expecting a boy, already named AJ V. And, she is starting a new shop in Carmel, a Colts themed yogurt shop. Mmmm.

NH is not looking to run a second car. That would be news to me...

yosssi
14th May 2010, 09:23
Little Casey and AJ are expecting a boy, already named AJ V. And, she is starting a new shop in Carmel, a Colts themed yogurt shop. Mmmm.

NH is not looking to run a second car. That would be news to me...

Sure?
Newman/Haas Racing officials still are considering a second car to go alongside Hideki Mutoh. Oriol Servia, who had four solid races with the team last season, would be a leading candidate to drive i

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100514/SPORTS01/5140332/-1/LIVING06/Junqueira-might-again-miss-Indianapolis-500?source=pn_s