PDA

View Full Version : Old Spice cutting ties with Stewart/Haas Racing

dunes
9th May 2010, 19:41
Management says its a markiting decision and wish Tony and Haas racing comntinuing success. They go on to applaud Tony on thier 11 year comittment to each other.Thier contract expires after this season.
With Newman a basically Haas Automation Sponsored car that means a jump to 3 cars next season could be put on hold.

Tony-Axe for men is seeking a way into NASCAR sponsorship.
Good Luck

dunes
10th May 2010, 04:09
I didn't realize MY mistake. Its Old Spice not Old Pice. My Bad.I'm only human. I didn't have my eyes on. ECT..........................

slorydn1
10th May 2010, 17:17
I didn't realize MY mistake. Its Old Spice not Old Pice. My Bad.I'm only human. I didn't have my eyes on. ECT..........................

I fixed it for ya :D

Iceman778
13th May 2010, 10:56
thats great

Mark in Oshawa
13th May 2010, 16:08
That sucks...Old Spice had a nice red that really suited that car, AND I don't think they realize how irrelvent their brand was becoming until Tony started doing work for them. They were an "old guys" brand of deodorants and the like...

BobbyC
14th May 2010, 11:59
I wonder if this has anything to do with Kevin Harvick's situation. Parent company Procter & Gamble could be involving a Cup deal for a full season with Kevin Harvick after Harvick's Camping World Truck Series win at Martinsville in a P&G co-sponsored truck (with Kroger).