PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see the end of the Truck series race at Kansas?!

Jag_Warrior
2nd May 2010, 23:35
The only word for that one is WOW!!!!!!!! :eek:

Catch the highlights, or maybe a repeat on Speed, if you can. You will NOT be sorry! That ending is why the Truck series has always been my favorite NASCAR series to watch.

slorydn1
3rd May 2010, 00:40
No....I hadda tape it and only allowed 1 extra hour...the hour it took to dry the track.....so I missed it.

BobbyC
4th May 2010, 00:10
That was two great pieces of driving by Sauter and Hornaday. Deep slides and saving it just made the day. Sadly, the highlight reels were showing the Mini Challenge crash in Australia where it catapulted over another Mini and up over a short catchfence. That was wrong -- the art of Sauter and Hornaday just sliding and going for the win with that move was the true highlight reel moment. Two drivers going for the same piece of real estate slide and it ends up with Sauter winning but real driving talent, sadly, is skipped on highlight reels for stupidity.

Didn't Papis once say driving in NASCAR was half rally and half endurance? This had rally written across it.

wbcobrar
4th May 2010, 01:27
Sauter won the race , but I think Horniday won the drift war ! :D Just a bit more smoke ! Fun finish from the vets .

tstran17_88
8th May 2010, 02:41
If Johnny Boy would have wrecked...he would have hunted down Horny. But it's all good since he still won.

But yeah...that was A finish! I've said before the Truck Series has been the most exciting series the past few years.

Iceman778
13th May 2010, 17:05
yes you are right