PDA

View Full Version : ChampCar Fans: The 2010 World Series is alive!

UltimateDanGTR
28th April 2010, 20:10
well, sort of. In someone's mind, who clearly has too much time on his hands, and may need to get out more. take a look:

http://champcar-ws.com/home

It's some fantasy someone is having, who has put alot of time into this, but it's actually quite intriuging. It gives an indication to what ChampCar would be like now if it was still alive, minus Mark Ploude (who looks like the creator and has an epic champcar CV :D , and from his photo looks like you would expect) and his wife Sheri (hope she's better than Danica!)

and for the record, Simon pagenuad won the season opener at Fundidora Park! :D

Nikki Katz
28th April 2010, 20:23
This is pretty hilarious stuff, good find :)
I like how even in his optimism of 18 cars (22 the previous year), the likes of Bourdais, Power and Tracy have still fled the series, and how he made himself champion but his wife only 14th :D

DBell
28th April 2010, 20:31
I remember someone posting a link to this a while back, maybe last season. Some here seem to get bent out of shape by it. Although I can think of many other things I'd rather do to occupy my time, it seems like harmless fun

SoCalPVguy
28th April 2010, 22:56
re. your link ... WTF is THAT ???

garyshell
28th April 2010, 23:11
re. your link ... WTF is THAT ???

Old news. It's some idiots site where he attempts to make it look like he and his girlfriend are in a revived ChampCar series. It realy is stupid beyond belief.

Gary

Mark in Oshawa
29th April 2010, 00:00
Old news. It's some idiots site where he attempts to make it look like he and his girlfriend are in a revived ChampCar series. It realy is stupid beyond belief.

Gary

I don't know if is stupid or not....I found it rather clever. A lot of work to confuse people, but the job he did on the website wasn't bad....

IT is a waste of time to be sure, but it makes him happy.

SarahFan
29th April 2010, 00:04
It realy is stupid beyond belief.

Gary

IYO

markabilly
29th April 2010, 03:47
IYO
hummm...so how much work did it take for you to get the site going??

Chamoo
29th April 2010, 04:13

I was jokingly thinking the same thing.

Civic
29th April 2010, 06:26
I don't remember if it was this forum or the one on ***** but some lady posted some messages maybe 5 years ago or so asking about a certain person that was dating her daughter. This guy apparently was some kind of professional race car driver and the mom wanted to see if this guy was real or just pretending to be a pro racer so he could date the daughter.

The guy was fake but at the same time maybe the mom was a fake and was just some guy on the internet with nothing better to do.

SoCalPVguy
29th April 2010, 06:39
Old news. It's some idiots site where he attempts to make it look like he and his girlfriend are in a revived ChampCar series. It realy is stupid beyond belief. Gary

They clearly have toooooooo much time on their hands !!!

bblocker68
29th April 2010, 16:53
The CCF'ers will be eating that site up.

Now someone go post it at TF :)

Mark in Oshawa
29th April 2010, 16:55

It cant be Ken......it just cannot be.....could it be??? LMAO

UltimateDanGTR
29th April 2010, 18:19
seems like the biggest waste of time ever, but still i cannot help but be curious at how the season is going to unfold.

i would however suggest this man Mark Ploude was unemployed. (err, apart from owning his team ofcourse :D )