PDA

View Full Version : Stefan GP part II: this time it's personal!

Dave B
24th April 2010, 10:34
Everybody's favourite loser is back with a new plan to enter F1 for 2011, and even to build a 3.5km racetrack in Serbia!

Toyota have disowned him, so he'll either have to develop his own cars or do a Hispania and join forces with an established constructor (such as Dallara).

My prediction, feel free to bookmark and see if I'm right or wrong: Stefan GP will never ever produce a complete F1 car, will never sign any credible driver, and will never get an entry into the sport.

But gawd bless 'em for keeping the laughs coming :erm:

Source and full story:
http://adamcooperf1.com/2010/04/23/stefan-gp-confirms-2011-entry-bid-and-plans-to-build-f1-circuit/

steveaki13
24th April 2010, 10:59
Can't believe they are at it again.

They need to get serious or not bother.

Valve Bounce
24th April 2010, 11:03
Maybe he has the backing of Damir Dokic. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/serbia/5506804/Jelena-Dokics-father-sentenced-to-15-months-in-jail-over-Australian-ambassador-death-threat.html

UltimateDanGTR
24th April 2010, 12:19
Well, this should be interesting.................

Azumanga Davo
24th April 2010, 13:50
Makes Andrea Sasetti look like an astute businessman. :S

Easy Drifter
24th April 2010, 14:24
Isn't he hiring Ken Anderson and Peter Windsor?
How could that possibly fail. :D

veeten
24th April 2010, 15:01
oh, look. They even have Tee-shirts...

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83123

Roamy
24th April 2010, 16:31
Everybody's favourite loser is back with a new plan to enter F1 for 2011, and even to build a 3.5km racetrack in Serbia!

Toyota have disowned him, so he'll either have to develop his own cars or do a Hispania and join forces with an established constructor (such as Dallara).

My prediction, feel free to bookmark and see if I'm right or wrong: Stefan GP will never ever produce a complete F1 car, will never sign any credible driver, and will never get an entry into the sport.

But gawd bless 'em for keeping the laughs coming :erm:

Source and full story:
http://adamcooperf1.com/2010/04/23/stefan-gp-confirms-2011-entry-bid-and-plans-to-build-f1-circuit/

Stefan showed up ready to race with a very credible car and driver. So you can easily see you are full of it and no one will take this seriously. He had the Toyota car which many felt would be extremely competitive this year. But your friends the "MIdget Frog" and Mophead have no clue. And furthermore is Stefan built a car it would probably be quite good. He was smart enough to go get the toyota when the other new teams couldn't find their ass with both hands.

Dave B
25th April 2010, 17:02
Stefan showed up ready to race with a very credible car and driver.
No he didn't. Why do people keep falling for this crap?

He did not have a complete racing car, let alone two, nor did he have the funding to build them. All he had was a lease on an incomplete Toyota (singular), some space on the factory floor one transporter, and a washed-up driver who clearly was kept uninformed.

There was no budget, no plan, no clue. I know it's nice to cling on to this fantasy that a bunch of no-marks could have shown up at the last minute and somehow formed a race team, but the guy's a dreamer without a hope in hell. I almost with the FIA had accepted their entry just to expose them for the sham they were.

ioan
25th April 2010, 17:04
No he didn't.

Yes he did!
Just because you don't like them, for whatever reason that I can't think of, you can't deny that they had an agreement with Toyota to run their F1 cars.

Dave B
25th April 2010, 17:05
Yes, he had an agreement, I agree with that part. Toyota almost finished building one car. But that's a hell of a stretch to say "he showed up ready to race". He did not, and could not. One unfinished car, a handful of staff, and a mystery box of components does not a race team make.

ioan
25th April 2010, 17:15
Yes, he had an agreement, I agree with that part. Toyota almost finished building one car. But that's a hell of a stretch to say "he showed up ready to race". He did not, and could not. One unfinished car, a handful of staff, and a mystery box of components does not a race team make.

OK he had only one car ready, but that was already 1 month before the first race.
The fact that the FIA weren't men enough, to give the boot to USFools1 and allow StefanGP in to see if they are serious, is what stopped us from seeing if they were serious or not.
It was also due to the FIA's crappy handling of the situation that they couldn't get the tires required to perform a test at Portimao.

However we look at it they were much more advanced in their process than USF1 ever were and they didn't get a fair chance.

I do not think that they are better than Epsilon Euskadi, but to say that they had nothing ready for this season is unfair.

BDunnell
25th April 2010, 17:21
I do not think that they are better than Epsilon Euskadi, but to say that they had nothing ready for this season is unfair.

Did Stefan even genuinely have a driver under contract, as opposed to one who might possibly have raced for them had the team been granted an entry, which was never all that likely — and, given the questionable bona fides of those involved in the Stefan effort, should never have been at all likely?

BDunnell
25th April 2010, 17:24
And furthermore is Stefan built a car it would probably be quite good. He was smart enough to go get the toyota when the other new teams couldn't find their ass with both hands.

I'm not sure what's behind that idea. The two things are not linked at all.

Saint Devote
25th April 2010, 17:28
OK he had only one car ready, but that was already 1 month before the first race.
The fact that the FIA weren't men enough, to give the boot to USFools1 and allow StefanGP in to see if they are serious, is what stopped us from seeing if they were serious or not.
It was also due to the FIA's crappy handling of the situation that they couldn't get the tires required to perform a test at Portimao.

However we look at it they were much more advanced in their process than USF1 ever were and they didn't get a fair chance.

Well said. I agree absolutely. :up:

ioan
25th April 2010, 20:21
Did Stefan even genuinely have a driver under contract, as opposed to one who might possibly have raced for them had the team been granted an entry, which was never all that likely — and, given the questionable bona fides of those involved in the Stefan effort, should never have been at all likely?

If you were a driver would you sign with a team when you see that the FIA is not willing to give them the required entry?

All the shortcomings of StefanGP were depending on the FIA getting their act together, something that didn't happen and probably never will.

Retro Formula 1
25th April 2010, 21:47
Just reminds me of Al Fayed trying to get a passport?

BDunnell
26th April 2010, 01:00
If you were a driver would you sign with a team when you see that the FIA is not willing to give them the required entry?

All the shortcomings of StefanGP were depending on the FIA getting their act together, something that didn't happen and probably never will.

Fair points, but you could also view this whole situation as a vicious circle. Had a driver actually been signed, it would have given the outfit additional credibility. Perhaps.

BDunnell
26th April 2010, 01:01
Just reminds me of Al Fayed trying to get a passport?

Brilliant! Best summation of the saga I've seen by far.

BDunnell
26th April 2010, 01:02
There was also the issue of Zoran Stefanovic only having $300,000 USD in free equity and no confirmed sponsors when they originally hoped to enter.

Unfortunately, the fact of some still considering that he was hard-done-by is a sad comment on the standards of moral probity that are expected within F1. Now we hear that he wants to build this circuit in Serbia. I'm sure this too will be highly successful.

Mark in Oshawa
26th April 2010, 01:54
Winner winner...chicken Dinner....well...maybe not.

Much ado about nothing...just like USF1. A galliant effort that was basically disorganized and lacking money. Sorry...that is the reality because if they had the money and gravitas to run, they would have been on the grid.

Big Ben
26th April 2010, 12:20
There was also the legal matter concerning the applicants who were turned down initially. Some outfits had the facilities to develop a car 12 months previously but because there were limited places and new teams were concerned about the Cosworth package, they were unsucessful in the first instance. Letting Stefan GP in at the last minute through the backdoor would have been highly unprofessional and would have left the FIA vulnerable to legal action. There was also the issue of Zoran Stefanovic only having $300,000 USD in free equity and no confirmed sponsors when they originally hoped to enter.

Its easy for us fans to say, "well they had a car", but dumbing down the criteria and letting a team like this in would have made a mockery of the selection process IMO.

I don't see them being successful unless they are going all the way and then its a huge gamble if the FIA refuse entry. Its certainly worth watching with interest, and if they do pull it off then all the luck in the world to them.. :)

What he said.

I am evil Homer
26th April 2010, 13:10
He claimed his 'cars' were in Bahrain ready to race if they were allowed in. They weren't and he was found out to be a liar.

patnicholls
26th April 2010, 13:51
I watch a lot of stand-up comedy, but Stefan GP are as funny as anyone out there.

Put me down for one T-shirt please, Zoran - I own a 1994 Pacific one (seriously) and feel I need to surpass that by owning one by a fictional team.

Bagwan
26th April 2010, 13:59
They had an agreement to run Toyota cars , with Toyota technical assistance .
They had JV on board (that's the part Davey dislikes ) .
They had money , as Toyota would require before signing on , and as Bernie said .

But , they didn't use Cosworth , and it had earlier prompted them to take the matter to the European trades commission .
Those two facts sealed the deal .

Sleeper
26th April 2010, 14:17
^I dont think they had JV, but they had Nakajima, who is a Toyota driver. Trully said in an interview that there was a good number of ex-Toyota team members at Stefan, so they had personel. As far as I know the only thing they lacked was an entry, tyres and a second driver.

However, the Toyota deal is gone and so is probably most of the staff, so I see this as a non starter now.

I am evil Homer
26th April 2010, 14:33
The "agreement" could have taken many forms though....I seriously doubt they had that much actually in place. The fact remains he said his cars were in Bahrain yet no one could mysteriously find them at the docks, or the track, or indeed anywhere.

Also when they lost the plot with their press releases I think the bridges were burnt with the FIA. He'd need to partner with some serious F1 people to stand a chance.

Bagwan
26th April 2010, 14:41
^I dont think they had JV, but they had Nakajima, who is a Toyota driver. Trully said in an interview that there was a good number of ex-Toyota team members at Stefan, so they had personel. As far as I know the only thing they lacked was an entry, tyres and a second driver.

However, the Toyota deal is gone and so is probably most of the staff, so I see this as a non starter now.

They had JV , if they got an entry .

Bagwan
26th April 2010, 15:36
Stefanovic strikes me as a real "sh!t disturber" , someone who could replace Flavio in that regard , and would make a great addition to the paddock .

He was the only one to cry foul at the "Cosworth restriction" , when all the others crawled back into thier holes , saying "oh well , it Max's game ." .
We knew it was wrong . They knew it was wrong .

Zoran did something about it .

Sadly , though , rocking the FIA boat before he got on deck might have sealed the fate of this one .

However , the man seems to know the tune to play to get Ecclestone into play in the matter .
If he says there's backing to build a track , you can be sure he will get Bernie's attention , and since Bernie was already pushing the team before it was officially denied , saying they had government support , you can bet he'll push even harder now .

The complaint to the comission will eventually come up into the court , and the FIA will have to answer .
They required Cosworth lumps , as Cosworth had likely told them they weren't interested if they didn't supply three teams .
With manufacturers leaving , the desperation to have an independent engine supplier was paramount , and those who played the game , had bestowed upon them , the great honour of being allowed to race .

We know how well that all worked out , don't we ?
Two of four teams limped to the line , one was restructured at the last moment , and crawled up , and one died a very public unceremonious death , bringing potent reminder of both how gluttonous and how under-handed the essence of the sport is .

Indeed , those engine suppliers on the grid , other than Cosworth , might have a word or two to say about the loss of potential customers when the commision gets down to it .

When does the case come forward ?
If it's this year , I'd expect a deal , and a StefanGP entry .

Bagwan
26th April 2010, 15:53
Or "stirrer" maybe.. :p

In my neck of the woods the expression uses "disturber" .

Or , do you wish to express something I didn't understand ?

I am evil Homer
26th April 2010, 16:07
I like his list of potential drivers....are we sure he isn't just playing F1 2010 on the Wii?

Dave B
26th April 2010, 17:06
They had an agreement to run Toyota cars , with Toyota technical assistance .
True: they had an agreement. What they didn't have was a completed car, nor the money to finish building it. Nor did they have more than a handful of their own staff (some reports suggest just one), nor the money to pay Toyota's staff.

They had JV on board (that's the part Davey dislikes ) .
Au contraire. I think JV was past it eight years ago, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have been a welcome addition to the championship. Even Chandhok needs someone to lap. He'd certainly had a seat fitting, but I guess none of us will ever know the details of his contract and what it depended on. What we do know, of course, is that Stefan weren't paying him, unless magic beans are a currency.

They had money , as Toyota would require before signing on , and as Bernie said .
Right now I've got more money in my wallet than Stefan were alleged to have had (http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=40069). Toyota apparently were just one of the suppliers who remain upaid to this day.

Look, I'm as sorry as anybody that there wasn't another team on the grid this year, but no amount of wishing and hoping will alter the fact that Stefanovic is a fantasist who makes Peter Windsor look grounded. Stefan GP was never a viable option, and I don't believe it ever will be.

BDunnell
26th April 2010, 18:16
They now have a website and are full of promises. They used an image on their website showing a team of people wearing red t-shirts celebrating victory. Its been pointed out in other sources that this was in fact the Mclaren team celebrating Button's Australian GP victory!!!.. Tut tut ,the cheek.. :laugh:
http://www.stefangp.com/BilderContent/our_team.jpg
http://www.stefangp.com/career.htm

Oh, that is fantastic! Thanks for posting. Does anyone genuinely think this was/is a professional outfit?

ioan
26th April 2010, 18:38
Fair points, but you could also view this whole situation as a vicious circle. Had a driver actually been signed, it would have given the outfit additional credibility. Perhaps.

It certainly was a vicious circle and the FIA hold the key to it. Anyway it is history now and I would rather have Epsilon Euskadi make it to F1.

ioan
26th April 2010, 18:41
He was the only one to cry foul at the "Cosworth restriction" , when all the others crawled back into thier holes , saying "oh well , it Max's game ." .
We knew it was wrong . They knew it was wrong .

Zoran did something about it .

Sadly , though , rocking the FIA boat before he got on deck might have sealed the fate of this one .

Good points.

ioan
26th April 2010, 18:44
Winner winner...chicken Dinner....well...maybe not.

Much ado about nothing...just like USF1. A galliant effort that was basically disorganized and lacking money. Sorry...that is the reality because if they had the money and gravitas to run, they would have been on the grid.

Who says that?!
There only 4 new open entries and teh FIA did initially give them to other teams based on a mysterious model that left Epsilon Euskadi out but Hispania in, and we all know how Hispania only made it due to money they received from a certain Ecclestone.
Not too mention that shabby entry from the US who never made it past a tub with no place for the driver.

Do you still think that the choice the FIA made were right?

Mark in Oshawa
26th April 2010, 22:07
Who says that?!
There only 4 new open entries and teh FIA did initially give them to other teams based on a mysterious model that left Epsilon Euskadi out but Hispania in, and we all know how Hispania only made it due to money they received from a certain Ecclestone.
Not too mention that shabby entry from the US who never made it past a tub with no place for the driver.

Do you still think that the choice the FIA made were right?

The FIA shouldn't be picking and choosing if you want my opinion. Once upon a time, you paid your entry fee, showed up and ran a car of your own construction that fit within the rules. If you only had enough support to run one race, oh well. Now they want everyone to do this, and that..and run the whole series....and have a whack of money up front.

You end up with more embarassment as optimists like Stefan and those USF1 guys think they can do it, and clearly cannot do it.

IN the end....they have raised the bar so high that sane people who know better just don't bother...and you are left with the over optimistic kooks who think they can get the support, and then find out they cannot...

Bagwan
26th April 2010, 22:47
Stefanovic was said to have no money because they saw nothing in one company's ledger .
Anyone think he might have more than one company ?

He was said to have no money because he hadn't paid Toyota .
Anyone think that the money was to be paid upon entry ?

He hasn't gone away .
In fact , he's got even bigger plans now .

BDunnell
26th April 2010, 22:49
He hasn't gone away .

Yeah. Wow.

jens
27th April 2010, 00:06
Haha, that is just awesome! :D Everyone, who thought that Stefan GP has given up - hell no, only thing they have done is to come up with even more ambitious plans! Their very own racing circuit! I don't care, how dodgy they look for an outsider, but I totally enjoy their crazy fighting spirit. Now where are those, who have said that F1 needs characters? :p : This guy is as good as you can get.

BDunnell
27th April 2010, 00:28
Haha, that is just awesome! :D Everyone, who thought that Stefan GP has given up - hell no, only thing they have done is to come up with even more ambitious plans! Their very own racing circuit! I don't care, how dodgy they look for an outsider, but I totally enjoy their crazy fighting spirit. Now where are those, who have said that F1 needs characters? :p : This guy is as good as you can get.

I must say, you are quite right — none of us should get too worked up about any of this. It is only a sport, after all.

Roamy
27th April 2010, 05:41
you guys didn't really think they would let JV back into the sport in a competitive car with the cheater coming back. When JV kicked his ass they would be throwing dirt on the shue as he drove around the track.

I am evil Homer
27th April 2010, 10:32
Stefanovic was said to have no money because they saw nothing in one company's ledger .
Anyone think he might have more than one company ?

He was said to have no money because he hadn't paid Toyota .
Anyone think that the money was to be paid upon entry ?

He hasn't gone away .

Anyone think he has multiple 'companies' to hide the fact he has no real assets? Multiple legal entities isn't the same thing as multiple, profitable companies providing income.

ArrowsFA1
27th April 2010, 11:18
They now have a website and are full of promises. They used an image on their website showing a team of people wearing red t-shirts celebrating victory. Its been pointed out in other sources that this was in fact the Mclaren team celebrating Button's Australian GP victory!!!.. Tut tut ,the cheek.. :laugh:
http://www.stefangp.com/BilderContent/our_team.jpg
http://www.stefangp.com/career.htm
:laugh: :laugh:

You've got to admire their spirit in some ways, but so far they've actually done nothing. Well...that's not quite true. They did send a load of equipment to Bahrain, which they haven't bothered collecting yet apparently.

Good luck to 'em :p :

Big Ben
27th April 2010, 13:48
:laugh: :laugh:

You've got to admire their spirit in some ways, but so far they've actually done nothing. Well...that's not quite true. They did send a load of equipment to Bahrain, which they haven't bothered collecting yet apparently.

Good luck to 'em :p :

What for? They will need it next year:P.

ArrowsFA1
27th April 2010, 14:01
What for? They will need it next year:P.
Planning ahead ;) Like it :up: :s mokin:

V12
27th April 2010, 18:11
I almost with the FIA had accepted their entry just to expose them for the sham they were.

That's kind of the point though.

Love them or hate them, and regardless of credible their operation is/was, SGP became a bit of a poster child for all the people (of which I am one) who want the FIA selection/vetting process to just go away since rather than complaining about it, they were actually trying to stealthily circumvent it, which they must be commended for.

And to be honest they've probably cottoned on to this support, look at their new website and the "WE WANT SGP" section.

And yes, when's all said and done they're probably a bunch of no-hopers who won't make it, but the fact they aren't allowed to be proven to be makes them elevated in this way.

As said above - pay your entry fee, bring cars of your own construction (or which you own the exclusive IP rights for) for scrutineering, and attempt to qualify, after pre-qualifying if required. It really should be that simple, anyone who successfully passes these three (four) steps deserves to race in F1. End of.

Mia 01
27th April 2010, 21:40
I admire people with dreams they try to fullfill. The purpose is perhaps that investors will belive in them, and then the project is up running.

Stefan got Toyotas car for this year (USF1 got nothing), probably it should have been at least a midfield car.

I dont laugh at them for the moment.

Dave B
30th April 2010, 15:25
I wonder if this article (a rare piece of proper journalism from Pitpass!) will convince those who still believe Stefan's smoke and mirrors?

Here's a few extracts:

Fact is, it was a Toyota which had passed the test, however, it certainly wasn't Stefan GP's car, nor was it ever going to be until some of the numerous bills had been paid.

Oh dear.

We were contacted by people who fell for the dream, who believed what they were being told. We were approached by people who not only worked for Stefan GP for free but gave up the search for employment elsewhere because they believed the Serbian team was a viable project with serious funding and serious intentions.
People who, unlike the delusional supporters on this forum, actually had experience of Stefan GP.

By the time it was official that Stefan GP didn't have an entry it was irrelevant because there was no sensible infrastructure and the team, according to a source, was "a million miles away from (professionally) running two cars in Bahrain"
Which puts to bed this myth that their failure was all the fault of the big bad FIA.

Pitpass can reveal that the 'equipment and spares' which were sent to Bahrain and Malaysia was "basically a box of folding chairs and office tables".
Oh well, I'm sure they'd have had a lovely picnic while the other teams raced!

Our sources allege that during the short time Stefanovic had an office in Cologne many staff were working for free. Due to complications with the redundancy process, it was better for them to basically do work experience (in the eyes of the German tax authorities) until long-term contracts were given.
Pretty much their only choice, seeing as Stefan didn't have any money with which to pay them.

Anyway, the full article's is worth a read and can be found here:
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=40601

Look, if it seems like I'm beating up on Stefan I'm really sorry. It would have been wonderful to have had another new team, a true independent in every sense of the word. But people need to realise that this was never a remotely credible outfit, its only skill was in the occasional bit of half-decent PR and pulling the wool over peoples' eyes.

If you still believe that Stefan could have raced in 2010 then I really give up any hope of reasoning with you. If they prove me wrong for 2011 then fair play to them, but somehow I doubt it.

ioan
30th April 2010, 17:17
I wonder if this article (a rare piece of proper journalism from Pitpass!) ...

Oh, the hypocrisy!

RallyRules
30th April 2010, 19:46
Well, the Stefan website leaves much to be desired and certainly doesn't make me think they are any more or less credible than I thought before... However, the background image seemed interesting. Is that car what would have been the 2010 Toyota?

Mia 01
30th April 2010, 22:47
Well, the Stefan website leaves much to be desired and certainly doesn't make me think they are any more or less credible than I thought before... However, the background image seemed interesting. Is that car what would have been the 2010 Toyota?

Probably. Looks sharp and fast, it´s a shame really.

Sleeper
30th April 2010, 23:49
It certainly was a vicious circle and the FIA hold the key to it. Anyway it is history now and I would rather have Epsilon Euskadi make it to F1.

Of the three teams to put in an entry Epsilon is definitely the best of them.

patnicholls
1st May 2010, 01:38
Agreed with Dave above - we wouldn't be making fun of Stefan without good reason - it'd be great to have another team on the grid - but there's plenty of reason!

Aside from the financial reports and the pitpass article above, let's also mention the comedy website, the claims that Mr Stefanovic's engineering 'company' AMCO [which as an engineer myself the website of is also rather amusing] were involved with parts for the Ariane rocket (which were met by a response of "who?" from the Ariane people - there is an engineering company called AMCO but it's not Stefanovic's one), various internet folk picking apart some of the pictures as Photoshop specials, the Ralf Schumacher to Stefan being backed by Bernie story being supposedly from German paper Bild (but a search of Bild's website contained no quote from Bernie, it just echoed what the English-language sites had been so quick to pick up from PR), no existing shots of any completed car and recent suggestions that they've nicked the USF1 graphics, a conspicuous silence from Kazuki Nakajima (who being a Toyota man was clearly drafted in to give it an air of plausibility) and the only contact with Mr Stefanovich outside of the mysterious press releases being from the minor end of the F1 press...

As far as I'm concerned, this whole exercise is at best a severe case of wishful thinking and beyond that a calculated con of the (English-speaking) media, many of whom fell for it and are now unable to stand up and apologise and say they've been had. Stefan also played the 'anti-FIA' card perfectly - we're all often too quick to jump on them cos of Max's antics and such like but of course as a governing body they have a massively difficult job to do trying to balance technical, sporting and financial considerations of the sport and much more.

If there was any shred of credibility to such a left-field way of getting an F1 team together I'd welcome it - but that is just not the case in this instance.

-----

Agreed that Epsilon might have a *reasonable* shot at F1, but their recent record isn't immaculate by any means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Euskadi

I wouldn't particularly say their entry would be likely to be stronger than Hispania (Dallara chassis, world's biggest racing car manufacturer let's not forget) and the Epsilon Le Mans entry has less experience than Virgin/Manor did with their Acura in ALMS.

But they could be a go-er possibly - certainly more so than Durango who ran out of money for GP2 so would really be pushing it to get an F1 car out I'd imagine.

tf109b
1st May 2010, 05:52
I wonder, does pitpass have proof? I don't see anything from them in terms of pictures that show the emptiness that is (what they claim) Stefan GP. In fact I've read numerous stories about how Toyota had to reclaim their property from the crates which were sent. This is all a bit weird to me. Stefan or not, he seems to be surrounded in mystery and doubt, but yet he has not said anything concerning any of it. Is he naive to the claims or does he just not care? He's a weird one that's for sure.

jens
7th May 2010, 18:58
I wonder if this article (a rare piece of proper journalism from Pitpass!)

We should consistently be sceptical about the credibility of Pitpass, not to choose information to suit our agenda.

ioan
7th May 2010, 19:10
We should consistently be sceptical about the credibility of Pitpass, not to choose information to suit our agenda.

:up:

Mia 01
7th May 2010, 22:53
Stefan will be back.

Toyota, yes, they will be back

Bagwan
22nd May 2010, 19:53
According to the F1fanatic website , two Toyota cars were created .

This counters claims that SGP had no chassis to take to Bahrain .
They had two .

Mia 01
22nd May 2010, 21:19
They did for sure. Fast ones buy the look of it.

http://f1around.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/tf110-%E2%80%94-o-carro-com-o-qual-a-toyota-competiria-em-2010/

I am evil Homer
24th May 2010, 10:46
According to the F1fanatic website , two Toyota cars were created .

This counters claims that SGP had no chassis to take to Bahrain .
They had two .

The same StefanGP that claimed their cars were in Bahrain....only that no one at the Port Authority could find them to back this claim up? So it doesn't counter that claim at all as Stfean said he had two cars in Bahrain ready to race.

He didn't. You think a GP team can survive with only two chassis constructed?