PDA

View Full Version : The Inside Line

theblackflagger
19th April 2010, 17:02
Mods, since we encompass almost everything motorsports, please feel free to move this thread where you like. Thanks!

Hey all, I'm Jeremy Scott, host of a motorsports show called The Inside Line, and thought I might post here what we have going on. Today's show will cover Long Beach (ALMS/IRL), Shanghai (F1), does Schumacher really need to be there?, and the new Indy 500 qualifying changes. We'll also award this weeks Andrea De Crasheris Award of the Week (for the stupidest crash/move in racing of the past weekend). We're live at 5:00/4:00 pm/EDT as always at blogtalkradio.com/the-inside-line and chatting live at tinychat.com/theinsideline

theblackflagger
19th April 2010, 17:21
Also, feel free to suggest people you want to see on our show. It can be anyone in the world of motorsports. All suggestions will be considered! Thanks for listening, it is greatly appreciated!

maximilian
19th April 2010, 17:38
How about Ken Anderson and Peter Windsor?
Oh wait, you said in the world of motorsports, never mind! :D

theblackflagger
19th April 2010, 17:45
How about Ken Anderson and Peter Windsor?
Oh wait, you said in the world of motorsports, never mind! :D

Ooh...burn :D I've been thinking about getting some F1 test drivers or V8 Supercar drivers on as well, since we cover them also. Just also got word that 2008 SCCA Pro Racing Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup driver & Spec Miata Runoffs Champion Eric Foss will join us today.

markabilly
20th April 2010, 13:18
2008 SCCA Pro Racing Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup driver & Spec Miata Runoffs Champion Eric Foss.

Wow...never knew anybody with a name that was sixteen words long...bet nobody can say that three times, real fast...

Nice advertizement...pretty soon Shamwell will be showing up here...where is Howard Stern?

SGWilko
20th April 2010, 16:30
where is Howard Stern?

Back at W Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn B C, annoying Pig Vomit?????