PDA

View Full Version : Number of different winners this year.

Ranger
5th April 2010, 08:13
Bets in for the number of different winners this year! (just so we can look back after Abu Dhabi :p : )

There have been three in three races so far.

There will definitely be at least 6. But I will make a lavish prediction of ten different winners this year. :D

UltimateDanGTR
5th April 2010, 08:23
I predict:

Vettel
Alonso
Button (yep, first 3 obvious)
Hamilton
Massa
Webber
Rosberg
Schumacher
Kubica (after a mental wet gp somewhere where most challengers drop out)

9 then. ooh, brave.....

steveaki13
5th April 2010, 08:33
I will go for 9 as well with Sutil winning that mental wet GP somewhere. Its a long shot Gamble!

Alonso
Vettel
Button
Hamilton
Webber
Massa
Rosberg
Michael Schumacher
Adrian Sutil

F1boat
5th April 2010, 09:06
I think that Massa, Webber and obviously Hamilton will join the list of winners in the season. If Michael improves, I can see him winning an odd race, likely at Spa and after this he will announce farewell. Kubica might win an odd race as well.

aryan
5th April 2010, 10:17
I think only 6:

Alonso
Button
Vettel
Webber
Hamilton
Massa

I don't see the Mercedes as a GP winning car this year. Neither Kubica. Podiums at best for them.

emporer_k
5th April 2010, 13:39
I bid 7:

Alonso
Button
Vettel
Hamilton
Webber
Massa
Rosberg

N. Jones
5th April 2010, 13:44
Alonso
Massa
Vettel
Webber
Hamilton
Button
and one of these guys in an incident filled Monaco/Canada/Belgium GP: Rosberg, Chewbacca, Kubica, Sutil.

So I to shall bid 7. :D

maximilian
5th April 2010, 18:26
I am afraid, it's only going to be:

Alonso (4)
Button (1)
Vettel (6)
Massa (2)
Hamilton (4) and
Rosberg (2).

6 winners. That's all.

jens
6th April 2010, 13:36
Both McLarens, Ferraris and Red Bulls, of course. It looks like others need luck to get a win, but I'm not sure, who among them might get lucky. Maybe Kubica. MB's in-season development pace is a mystery too. Maybe with the Mercedes money they are able to improve enough to start challenging for top awards by the end of the season? Or will Brawn use his "trick" again by concentrating on 2011 title assault early? Hard to guess.

Ranger
6th April 2010, 14:09
Both McLarens, Ferraris and Red Bulls, of course. It looks like others need luck to get a win, but I'm not sure, who among them might get lucky. Maybe Kubica. MB's in-season development pace is a mystery too. Maybe with the Mercedes money they are able to improve enough to start challenging for top awards by the end of the season? Or will Brawn use his "trick" again by concentrating on 2011 title assault early? Hard to guess.

Brawn did that last year (for this year) and so far it hasn't worked. Hopefully he and Mercedes will think better of it, because no amount of design time is a substitute for a fundamentally good design, which no one can guarantee.

jens
6th April 2010, 14:58
Brawn did that last year (for this year) and so far it hasn't worked. Hopefully he and Mercedes will think better of it, because no amount of design time is a substitute for a fundamentally good design, which no one can guarantee.

Last year Brawn had barely any money and concentrating some of the focus on 2010 was a necessity to keep the team going in long-term rather than "wasting" all their money on the on-going season. From that point of view their situation should be better now.

V12
6th April 2010, 14:59
6. Don't ask me to name the 6 (or the other 3 rather) though!