PDA

View Full Version : The sig betting thread 2010

ratonmacias
25th March 2010, 18:47
so a few years ago some forum members had a lot of fun betting sigs from race to race.

my bet nico beats schumacher during the race and lewis beats button too any takers.

Sonic
25th March 2010, 19:38
Can't remember which thread it was but someone bet me that Sch would outscore Nico by a considerable margin. Anyone wanna take up that bet with me now?

ratonmacias
26th March 2010, 04:44
so none of the schumacher fanboys have enough confidence in him to beat rosberg? its 6-0 in rosbergs side gee what a difference does it make to have a good driver as teammate instead of a lapdog

Valve Bounce
26th March 2010, 06:19
so a few years ago some forum members had a lot of fun betting sigs from race to race.

my bet nico beats schumacher during the race and lewis beats button too any takers.

Sorry, but I'm stuck with my sig for another two weeks. :(

ratonmacias
26th March 2010, 06:27
Sorry, but I'm stuck with my sig for another two weeks. :(

who did you bet with valve?

Valve Bounce
26th March 2010, 11:54
who did you bet with valve?

Studiose, who is now kristjan. I think he changed his nick rather than wear that sig. for a month :D

callum122
26th March 2010, 12:22
where do i sign up?? can't believe there haven't been any takers so far....

No matter how unlikely, I'll go schu to beat rosberg on points or something like that....

EuroTroll
26th March 2010, 12:31
Studiose, who is now kristjan. I think he changed his nick rather than wear that sig. for a month :D

Well yes, changing my nick was a good excuse for not wearing that sig for a while. :D I've now humbly returned to my contractual obligations though. ;)

555-04Q2
26th March 2010, 13:40
so none of the schumacher fanboys have enough confidence in him to beat rosberg? its 6-0 in rosbergs side gee what a difference does it make to have a good driver as teammate instead of a lapdog

Old..very...very...very...very...very...old now.

ratonmacias
26th March 2010, 16:07
where do i sign up?? can't believe there haven't been any takers so far....

No matter how unlikely, I'll go schu to beat rosberg on points or something like that....

cool why dont we bet on a race finish by race finish basis if nico beats schumacher your sig will read the chins ass is grass and nico is the mower if you win you should propose my new sig.

ratonmacias
26th March 2010, 16:09

old ...very...very...very...very...very...old but true...very...very...very...very...very...true

AndyL
26th March 2010, 17:27

A bit harsh, I mean he's only 41

callum122
27th March 2010, 12:11
cool why dont we bet on a race finish by race finish basis if nico beats schumacher your sig will read the chins ass is grass and nico is the mower if you win you should propose my new sig.

easy... I'll need time to think of something witty but here it goes, Schu to finish ahead of Nico

ratonmacias
28th March 2010, 04:02
easy... I'll need time to think of something witty but here it goes, Schu to finish ahead of Nico

its on

Valve Bounce
28th March 2010, 04:17

You'll end up wearing my sig if you lose. :eek:

ratonmacias
28th March 2010, 19:06
good thing i only got takers on the chin vs rosberg or i would have had to wear an embarasing sig due to buttons great drive.

Valve Bounce
29th March 2010, 00:20
good thing i only got takers on the chin vs rosberg or i would have had to wear an embarasing sig due to buttons great drive.

OK! I'll back the chin again next race against Nico.

555-04Q2
29th March 2010, 06:34
old ...very...very...very...very...very...old but true...very...very...very...very...very...true

You are so funny, I just pi$$ed myself.

ratonmacias
5th April 2010, 17:23
OK! I'll back the chin again next race against Nico.

sorry i couldnt confirm the sig bet as i was out of town for a week plus the chin had a failure but next race its on i will think of a proper sig for all the chin backers .

ratonmacias
5th April 2010, 17:24
You are so funny, I just pi$$ed myself.

maybe its another problem as i never considered myself funny go see a doctor.

pino
5th April 2010, 20:56
Guys, the name is Michael Schumacher or Schumi, not the chin...thank you !

ratonmacias
15th April 2010, 16:45
so any takers for china? or are the grandpa fans afraid of rosberg?

i can do a bonus bet hamilton over button too.

jens
15th April 2010, 19:38
I guess I don't have a too radical view on something at the moment to consider a bet on something.

Valve Bounce
15th April 2010, 23:58
so any takers for china? or are the grandpa fans afraid of rosberg?

i can do a bonus bet hamilton over button too.

Tell you what - how about you choosing Bunsen for a change? I'll back Webber over Bunsen; there! thats a good bet.

ratonmacias
16th April 2010, 00:38
the only losing bet i always accepted was jv. i always accept underdog bets for drivers i like button isnt one of them but what about this webber vs rosberg? i know im giving up a lot of ground in this one but webber always finds a way to mess up. he is the paul tracy of f1

Valve Bounce
16th April 2010, 02:59
the only losing bet i always accepted was jv. i always accept underdog bets for drivers i like button isnt one of them but what about this webber vs rosberg? i know im giving up a lot of ground in this one but webber always finds a way to mess up. he is the paul tracy of f1

Done Deal. :p :

ratonmacias
16th April 2010, 04:24
its on valve do i remember correctly you being a civil engineer?

ratonmacias
19th April 2010, 16:19
valve you get a free pass this week because your boy drove superbly (is that even a word?).

Valve Bounce
20th April 2010, 00:52
valve you get a free pass this week because your boy drove superbly (is that even a word?).

Hey!! I thought my sig sums it up pretty good :)

ratonmacias
20th April 2010, 03:44
cool sig valve ... still waiting for the schumacher fans to man up and bet a sig on their grand pa

Ari
20th April 2010, 05:49
Sorry! Can't change my sig or I'll never get it back. :p