PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lewis on network television in US

keysersoze
23rd March 2010, 01:46
Well, sort of. At this very moment his girlfriend is a contestant on the American TV show "Dancing With The Stars," and Lewis is there, enthusuastically cheering on his woman. He looks genuinely thrilled to be there.

BTW, this is my wife's favorite show, that's why I was watching. :o

Mark
23rd March 2010, 08:40
Well, sort of. At this very moment his girlfriend is a contestant on the American TV show "Dancing With The Stars," and Lewis is there, enthusuastically cheering on his woman. He looks genuinely thrilled to be there.

You mean Pussycat doll girl thing? He broke up with her I think. I guess it was recorded a while ago?

ArrowsFA1
23rd March 2010, 09:02
Seems they patched things up. ;)
Oh, that's alright then. I'm so relieved :p

EuroTroll
23rd March 2010, 09:05
Oh, that's alright then. I'm so relieved :p

:up:

Me too! Couldn't be happier for Hamilton and the Pussy Cat Doll.

It's a person, right? Not a doll? :p :

Garry Walker
23rd March 2010, 12:29

That show is the single most pathetic show on TV, how anyone can watch it boggles my mind.

SGWilko
23rd March 2010, 13:20
That show is the single most pathetic show on TV, how anyone can watch it boggles my mind.

How do you know this - have you, ahem dare I say it - watched it??? ;)

keysersoze
23rd March 2010, 13:28

Apparently, you don't know enough about American TV--there's TONS more for that could make you throw up your lunch:

Keeping Up With the Kardashians
John and Kate Plus Eight
Nancy Grace
Jerry Springer
The Joy Behar Show

just to name a few . . .

bblocker68
23rd March 2010, 15:29
I, as an American..............Nevermind! I dont even watch that garbage. I work in TV, so I wont watch any of it when I get home :)

ykiki
23rd March 2010, 16:12
My wife likes to watch the show every once in a while (she used to be a dancer when she was growing up). It's fun to listen to her blast the contestants - she's harder on them than the judges!

I was surprised to see LH there as well since I was under the impression that they'd split, but the show is broadcast live in the Eastern US (3-hr delay in the West), so they must be back together again. I dare say 99% of Americans watching the show had no idea who Hamilton is or why they were showing him.

UltimateDanGTR
23rd March 2010, 16:22

wrong. katie price has a load of crap programs on ITV2 which are apparently quite popular, yet utter rubbish.

I win

:D :p

truefan72
23rd March 2010, 20:54

agreed

truefan72
23rd March 2010, 20:55
Apparently, you don't know enough about American TV--there's TONS more for that could make you throw up your lunch:

Keeping Up With the Kardashians
John and Kate Plus Eight
Nancy Grace
Jerry Springer
The Joy Behar Show

just to name a few . . .

that's cable...anything and everything is on cable
including speed tv ;)

23rd March 2010, 21:01
You lot need to watch "Dancing On Wheels", the wheelchair dancing competition on BBC3.

If only to hear phrases like -

"You danced your socks off tonight" said to a double amputee.

Or -

"You're lucky because you've got no legs"

SGWilko
24th March 2010, 12:36
"You danced your socks off tonight" said to a double amputee.

I've toyed with 'you danced your innertubes off tonight' but not sure it has the same appeal.........