PDA

View Full Version : Japanese GP Tickets?

grassrootsracer
16th March 2010, 07:10
Anyone know why the Japanese race tickets aren't for sale? I reckon it'd have something to do with Toyota dropping the race from Fuji Speedway. Any ideas on when tickets should be available?

chapchap
19th March 2010, 16:22
I think if you google it you should find a place to buy them from but when i went to Suzuka a few years ago we got them from a onvenient store (Lawson) so if you have any friends living in Japan then you can ask them to pick some up for you ?

It was a good day though and well worth a visit.

Ent
20th March 2010, 15:13
According to all the official sites, the tickets haven't been released yet. I used to live near Suzuka circuit and went to the race a couple of times (including one year where I was stuck for 2 hours standing in an empty carpark waiting for a bus while a typhoon dumped incredible amounts of water on us). If I remember correctly, I think the tickets didn't use to come out until the season had already well and truly started, perhaps April sometime. I used to just buy the tickets from the ticket machine at the local Family Mart. If you're in Japan, the combini ticket machines might have the date the tickets are to be released in them.