PDA

View Full Version : Fousto, what was that you said about the US Air Force?

Eki
28th February 2007, 11:17
Looks like they should all be given Standard Issue butt plugs:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255245,00.html

Air Force Officer Found Guilty of Raping 4 Men

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. — An Air Force officer was found guilty of raping four men and attempting to rape two others.

A nine-member military jury deliberated for about seven hours Tuesday in Capt. Devery L. Taylor's court-martial. Taylor gave no reaction upon hearing the verdict.

Taylor, a medic and the former chief of patient administration at Eglin Regional Hospital, faces a maximum sentence of life in prison. Sentencing was to begin Wednesday.

"I am pleased. I am emotional, but I am very, very pleased," said Maj. Kathleen Reder, a military prosecutor.

"These men can sit up a little straighter now, I am proud of them," she said of the six victims who testified.

Martin Regan, Taylor's civilian defense attorney, declined to comment before sentencing.

Military prosecutors described Taylor, 38, as a serial rapist who met men in bars, spiked their drinks with the "date-rape" drug gamma-hydroxybutyrate, or GHB, and kidnapped them.

Brown, Jon Brow
28th February 2007, 11:28
How embarrassing :o :erm: :eek:

BDunnell
28th February 2007, 13:06
"These men can sit up a little straighter now"

Forgive me for being flippant, but that's not exactly the best choice of phrase...

airshifter
28th February 2007, 15:07
Forgive me for being flippant, but that's not exactly the best choice of phrase...

I was thinking the same. At least they can sit.

jim mcglinchey
28th February 2007, 18:33
Looks like they should all be given Standard Issue butt plugs:

Military prosecutors described Taylor, 38, as a serial rapist who met men in bars, spiked their drinks with the "date-rape" drug gamma-hydroxybutyrate, or GHB, and kidnapped them.

I hear his favourite chat up line was " Hey goodlookin, do ya wanna see my Intruder?" ( one for the airplane buffs )

luvracin
28th February 2007, 19:45
I hear his favourite chat up line was " Hey goodlookin, do ya wanna see my Intruder?" ( one for the airplane buffs )

<<Groan>> There's nothing like a good joke..... and that was nothing like a good joke! :p :

Roamy
28th February 2007, 20:58
Eki you are so full of it - The guy is a Russian Army Spy !!

Brown, Jon Brow
28th February 2007, 21:01
Why would a spy be interested in what the Air Officers do? :confused:

Anyway I thought the Russians and US had kissed and made up now?

tannat
28th February 2007, 22:01
The scary thing is that "Mr Intruder" made it into the Air Force.
I'm not certain, but I would think all military officers must pass some sort of psychological screening...

Eki
28th February 2007, 22:04
I'm not certain, but I would think all military officers must pass some sort of psychological screening...
I would have thought of that from the astronauts too, until the incident of that female astronaut recently.

tannat
1st March 2007, 00:01
I would have thought of that from the astronauts too, until the incident of that female astronaut recently.

Perhaps that is what they desire in female astronauts and male air force doctors...