PDA

View Full Version : Chad Hurley

Chamoo
2nd March 2010, 22:09
Now with USF1 dead in the water, it's time for the IRL to approach Chad Hurley about getting involved with either the league or a team in the league. Reports are that he isn't too keen to get involved with another F1 program, and now is the time to approach him with Graham Rahal and Paul Tracy and explain how a fraction of what he was going to invest in USF1 could run both of them in IICS near the top of the grid.

The IRL has nothing to lose here. The worst thing that happens is he says no. A lot of people have said that to the IRL already.

SarahFan
2nd March 2010, 23:47
Now with USF1 dead in the water, it's time for the IRL to approach Chad Hurley about getting involved with either the league or a team in the league. Reports are that he isn't too keen to get involved with another F1 program, and now is the time to approach him with Graham Rahal and Paul Tracy and explain how a fraction of what he was going to invest in USF1 could run both of them in IICS near the top of the grid.

The IRL has nothing to lose here. The worst thing that happens is he says no. A lot of people have said that to the IRL already.

whats his email

Chamoo
3rd March 2010, 00:04
whats his email

I've looked around for it, but I can't find it. His only connection to the public is through Twitter I believe.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd March 2010, 00:29
I am all for any new blood adding something to the series....

Easy Drifter
3rd March 2010, 00:49
Somehow I think he will be kind of turned off on motorsport period, end of question.

Chamoo
3rd March 2010, 00:57
Somehow I think he will be kind of turned off on motorsport period, end of question.

As do I. I can't see him being interested in motorsports, but it's possible that he isn't. Maybe Randy Bernard knows him from his time in the PBR or something along those lines.

bblocker68
3rd March 2010, 22:47
Why not have US IndyCar get a seat ready for Graham Rahal?

Nah, makes too much sense.

Chamoo
4th March 2010, 02:17
Why not have US IndyCar get a seat ready for Graham Rahal?

Nah, makes too much sense.

Care to explain how?

bblocker68
4th March 2010, 16:54
No, I'm way too lazy and on the clock right now :)

Looks like USF1 is not giving up yet:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81831

I am evil Homer
4th March 2010, 17:06
That interview so full of BS it's untrue...what can't they tell the truth. So "everything" was fine up until mid-Jan? Really? When you had no car, no tub, no parts and had passed no crash tests?

The fact USF1 had 2 drivers signed up bringing in approx £14m and still couldn't make the grid is a joke. Much like Anderson and Windsor.

Chad Hurley's a businessman...he wanted F1 for global exposure and as much as I like IRL it's small fry compared to F1 in every way imagineable.

DBell
4th March 2010, 17:53
Chad Hurley's a businessman...he wanted F1 for global exposure and as much as I like IRL it's small fry compared to F1 in every way imagineable.

Good summation as to why Chad Hurley wouldn't be interested in Indycar.