PDA

View Full Version : Newspeak Rewrites

Rollo
18th February 2010, 22:19
Is this plusgood? Is you bellyfeel this plustrue?

"We hold true as true that all persons are pastmake same, that they are pastgived by their pastmaker true untaked things, that plus live, bellyfeel and doublepluswalk bellyfeel. That to plushold bellyfeel, Party are maketrue in persons, out their true power from maketrue of persons, that pastplusunpast any form Party maketrue unmakes of ends, it is the bellyfeel of persons to maketrue Party, maketrue on true and order power in form, as to plusmake unpast pax and bellyfeel. Ration true are that Party past unpast unmaked for light and makeunmake effect, fortrue all past truetrue that persons are unbellyfeel while doubleplusungood are bellyfeel than to bellyfeel selfs by unmaking things. When long train of ungood, doublepluswalk same object, and unpastplus ration Minipax for unpast pax."
- Oceania Crimethink Document 4th Jul 1776

Is you make saychange for maketrue?

Mark in Oshawa
18th February 2010, 22:52
Rollo...I don't know what you have been smokin, but it must be good stuff...lol

Rollo
18th February 2010, 23:01
re: the Declaration of Independence.

In crimethink book "1984", George Orwell pastwrite in Oldspeak :
It would have been quite impossible to render this into Newspeak while keeping to the sense of the original.

Is you feel my Newspeak rewrite true or untrue of Oceania Crimethink Document 4th Jul 1776?

Mark in Oshawa
18th February 2010, 23:21
Man...I have read 1984 a few times....but I don't recall it making my head hurt...lol