PDA

View Full Version : New WRC Commissioner

Sulland
9th February 2010, 16:40
Who should in your opinion become the new WRC Commissioner, and the one to lead WRC into a better future ?

Tomi
9th February 2010, 16:49
Who should in your opinion become the new WRC Commissioner, and the one to lead WRC into a better future ?

Jarmo Mahonen, but he wont become, too much politics.

General Prim
9th February 2010, 18:14
Carlos Sainz, of course!

Langdale Forest
9th February 2010, 18:54
+1

Macd
9th February 2010, 19:13
Robert Reid.

sollitt
9th February 2010, 20:24
Presumably Sulland you are referring to the Chairman's role in the WRC Commission.
Perhaps those who would make nominations ought give reasons and qualifications for those nominations.

The most recent holders, who have been razed on this forum, came with excellent credentials, as have most who have served on the Commission.

Given that this is both a management and a political role, what are the credentials of the people you have nominated?

COD
9th February 2010, 20:29
Jarmo Mahonen, but he wont become, too much politics.

Never ever...

Roy
9th February 2010, 20:30
Timo Rautiainen. He had said, when he 'retired', he want something do in the FIA. I don't know which role Timo aspires. He looks ok, maybe to soft.

Tomi
9th February 2010, 20:45
Never ever...

Why not? I was very sceptic when he became our feds boss, but actually he has been doing a quite good job sofar.
Also he inform whats happening in the comission, in good time before desitions are made.

COD
10th February 2010, 11:49
Why not? I was very sceptic when he became our feds boss, but actually he has been doing a quite good job sofar.
Also he inform whats happening in the comission, in good time before desitions are made.

We just got rid of Mosley, we don't need another one like him in the FIA...

Tomi
10th February 2010, 11:59
We just got rid of Mosley, we don't need another one like him in the FIA...

can you be more specific, in what way is he like mosley, and what do you think he has done wrong running our fed, or represented in the rally comission?