PDA

View Full Version : Pit Lane

DanicaFan
8th February 2010, 12:41
Well, my radio show airs tonight for the first time this year. It's called "Pit Lane" This is our 3rd season. We cover all types of racing, primarily IndyCar & NASCAR. We have highlights, reviews, interviews, callers, etc. We are on 89.7FM WTUR.
Im pretty excited about it. We have a jam packed show tonight.

SarahFan
8th February 2010, 15:18
its not called 'the danica show'?

DanicaFan
8th February 2010, 15:25
its not called 'the danica show'?

It turns into that quite a bit. I have a tendency of talking about her a lot. ;) :D

Big Mo
8th February 2010, 19:19
Uh, what city is 89.7FM WTUR in?

beachbum
8th February 2010, 21:13
Uh, what city is 89.7FM WTUR in?Are you sure you really want to know?

http://www.taylor.edu/academics/acaddepts/commarts/wtur/index.shtml

Mark in Oshawa
9th February 2010, 02:30
Are you sure you really want to know?

http://www.taylor.edu/academics/acaddepts/commarts/wtur/index.shtml

Just need to know if we here some crazed stalker on the FM dial one night, we can confirm it is DF!

DanicaFan
9th February 2010, 05:24
Ken, I talked about Danica for only the first 20-25 minutes of the show. :)

SarahFan
9th February 2010, 05:46
What else could you have possibly talked about?

20 to 25 minutes of a 30 minute show....with commercials..... Hmm

DanicaFan
9th February 2010, 09:04
What else could you have possibly talked about?

20 to 25 minutes of a 30 minute show....with commercials..... Hmm

It's an hour long show. :)

beachgirl
9th February 2010, 11:59
It turns into that quite a bit. I have a tendency of talking about her a lot. ;) :D

Wow. Didn't see that coming.

beachbum
9th February 2010, 12:08
Lets, see. A radio show on a Christian liberal arts college student station mostly devoted to a person who created their celebrity by posing for highly suggestive ads - repeatedly. Does anyone else see the the ethical contradiction in that?

DanicaFan
9th February 2010, 12:28
Lets, see. A radio show on a Christian liberal arts college student station mostly devoted to a person who created their celebrity by posing for highly suggestive ads - repeatedly. Does anyone else see the the ethical contradiction in that?

I dont see it that way. I talk about her as a great race car driver.

Oh, and my cell phone's ringtone is the GoDaddy theme. ;)

Mark in Oshawa
9th February 2010, 18:48

I kind of do..but I cut DF some slack. He likes her, and that is his business. The fact he is so blindly devoted to a woman who has one win in professional racing but has at least proven to be a mid pack runner in Indy car is inconsequential.

The fact that Danica claims to be just another racer while doing everything to hype her sexuality is a tad hypocrictical in my opinion, but hey...that's for the general public to figure out the hypocracy of it all. DF sure isn't bothered by it...

booger
9th February 2010, 19:35
Hey guys, lay off. Seems like you folks are having a rough winter. Just like the fake cc site, SOME people are actually having a good time with ow even though it's a mess in reality. I said it before and I'll say it again. Just let 'em have their fun!

dataman1
9th February 2010, 20:15
Uh, what city is 89.7FM WTUR in?

Per a google search, WTUR originates from Taylor University in Upland, Indiana

IMHO I think any media programming the series gets is good. Way to go DM

garyshell
9th February 2010, 22:28
Even Vanity Fair is in on the Danica mania.

http://blog.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/assets_c/2010/02/danicapatrick-28321.html

and
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2010/02/awkward-question-time-danica-patrick.html

Gary

Scheckterfan54
9th February 2010, 22:35
That illustration looks more like milka than danica.

bblocker68
9th February 2010, 23:02
Sweet. Another thread that's giving me the creeps.....