PDA

View Full Version : Martin on top for the day

dunes
6th February 2010, 21:17
Will he run a full schedule or not?
Your views and opinions' I'm picking him for not only his 1st daytona 500 win but a championship as well.
Go Saints

Mark in Oshawa
9th February 2010, 22:10
Will he run a full schedule or not?
Your views and opinions' I'm picking him for not only his 1st daytona 500 win but a championship as well.
Go Saints

Ummmm well he is signed full time for 2 more years...so not sure why you asked about him on the full sched or not.

He is on the pole...the ole man still has it!!

harvick#1
9th February 2010, 22:56
I still don't believe his age is no way affecting him drive.

I get so tired of all this talk with pro sports, especially guys like Favre and Warner. as long as they are fit and have been playing, they will still compete and do very well.

same goes for Mark, hes never truely retired in the first place, if he fully left and came back and did this, then I would say wow, but hes never left and hes still one of the most fit drivers out there today.

Age really only becomes a real factor on when a person has been retired for so long.

much like when Jordan returned to play for Washington, he was never the same. I believe the same will be for Schumi this year, hes was out for 3 years of competition and has not had a real race since, only the RoC which is only a few laps.

dunes
10th February 2010, 00:14
Ummmm well he is signed full time for 2 more years...so not sure why you asked about him on the full sched or not.

He is on the pole...the ole man still has it!!

I knew he had signed the contract but I was unable to find the facts of his schedule. Its a little harder for me because I don't get speed or ESPN in my truck,Slow connection speed limits my time to visit all of you. Its much easier to ask you people than look up and read the articles. :confused:

71Fan
10th February 2010, 07:13
Shucks, you can dang near pick anyone to win at Daytona. Personally, I live in Nevada and will be betting longshots only. well, at least 10 to 1.