PDA

View Full Version : Gardemeister and wrc Suzuki WRX ???

Brother John
26th February 2007, 11:14
Has someone already heard or read about this?
http://www.ewrc.cz/2006/show.asp?clanek=5301

jonas_mcrae
26th February 2007, 11:46
Hope its true, though i can only translate "Gardemeister debut in a Suzuki WRC" LOL but thats enough for me, go Garde!!

alambie
26th February 2007, 12:03
The latest issue of Motorsport News Magazine :

http://www.mnews.com.au/

Has the article listed... saying that he's in line for it....

Woodeye
26th February 2007, 13:32
That's good news, if it's true and not just a rumour. Often "confirmed" in media still means rumour in true life.

It still could be frustrating for Garde again to drive a car which is not going to be competitive during the first year at least.

J.Lindstroem
26th February 2007, 16:12
It still could be frustrating for Garde again to drive a car which is not going to be competitive during the first year at least.

I think he is and should be happy with this if it is true! He should be happy with being in the developement work off a new car!

Koppomsbo
26th February 2007, 18:57
Great news for him :up: Lets hope he and PG will work great togheter ;)

Corny
26th February 2007, 19:23
Hope it's true!

tribefiend
27th February 2007, 00:23
Garde needs a secure job. Would love to see him full time.

koko0703
27th February 2007, 00:57
It would be great to see Garde in a proper works team. I hope Suzuki will continue with Garde for a long period, so he gets proper chance at being competitive.

GigiGalliNo1
27th February 2007, 13:13
Can I just say, that SX4 was launched in Australia just a few weeks back, went to the dealer and oh boy what a butt ugly car. Too high up and a compact!! Ahhhh.... liked the Ignis. just my thoughts, but happy to see them in the WRC! :D

teufel
28th February 2007, 09:27
Can I just say, that SX4 was launched in Australia just a few weeks back, went to the dealer and oh boy what a butt ugly car. Too high up and a compact!! Ahhhh.... liked the Ignis. just my thoughts, but happy to see them in the WRC! :D

Have you ever seen the street version of the Ignis? And you really liked it? btw the SX4 WRC and the street version doesn't have too much common things ;)

wacked
28th February 2007, 18:59
Great news.. hope he can secure a seat for next year.. best of luck to him..

miksu
1st March 2007, 15:40
It would be nice, since what else is there for him? not many seats to go for...I just hope they have enough funding to do real developement. Does anyone know about this? Garde might still be little cautios after what happened with Skoda. But im sure this time he and his people will figure out if the Suzuki has potential and if they can test it enough

GruppoB
2nd March 2007, 05:47
Anything new about Duval will he be with Suzuki? If so that'd be an awesome team with tons of potential.