PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision song contest 2010

Eki
30th January 2010, 20:04
Qualifications for the Finnish contender in the 2010 Eurovision song contest just ended. Here are the top 3. I don't tell yet which one of them won. Which one would YOU have voted?

Kuunkuiskaajat - Työlki ellää:

x94CYQRNxgo

Nina Lassander - Cider Hill

NuD9Q2G7hfY

Eläkeläiset - Hulluna humpasta

ghBHbyId4NU

Eki
3rd February 2010, 14:37
Finland...0 points!

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd February 2010, 14:40
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

I think it is about time that Eurovision was moved from the BBC to a digital channel that I don't subscribe to.

A.F.F.
3rd February 2010, 15:16
Why Eki? Why would you do that?

ShiftingGears
3rd February 2010, 15:41
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Sums up my feelings about Eurovision exactly.

christophulus
3rd February 2010, 16:48
Saying that it was very funny to watch when Terry Wogan narrated, and the presenters from the host nations cracking jokes that aren't funny in the slightest to us foreigners lol. :)

I only ever used to watch the results, Wogan predicting who'd give 12 points to who and giving the presenters nicknames. And the awkward pauses when both presenters inevitably forget their lines..

And in the entire history of Eurovision, only Lordi ever produced a decent song!

gadjo_dilo
4th February 2010, 09:16
I think its only countries like Lithuania and the other baltic state countries that actually take it seriously. The UK and other Western European countries have a successful music industry and Eurovision is seen as abit of a joke.

Ironically, at the end of each competition, when their countries manage to clasify on the bottom of the list they lose the sense of humour and launch themselves in a terrible criticism of the contest. :laugh:

Sleeper
5th February 2010, 18:24
If Pain of Salvations Road Salt gets chosen for Swedens entry I might actually watch!

Langdale Forest
5th February 2010, 18:27
Spain's song from 2008 was epic, especially when watched on a TV with 3 1/2 channels! :D