PDA

View Full Version : Baker Motorsport 2010

raybak
23rd January 2010, 13:30
It's going to be a big year this year.

On the driving front, will be chasing the AMSAG FWD championship in the Charade as well as selected ACT and NSW rounds. We are also building a second car for Andrew to drive, yes it's another Charade but will be a 1.3lt 4 cyl. He will run in a few events this year before chasing the ACT Novice series next year.

On the codriving front, first up is Targa Wrest Point with Michael Minshall, also doing Targa Tassie with Michael as well. This is in a Ralliart prepared EVO IX.

Will be doing Lake Mountain with Derek Reynolds in his Lancer and Rally SA as well as Rally Vic. Other events will be Bonnie Doon, mainly for the serenity :) and Derek is a former winner of the event. Will also be doing Akademos.

Graeme Shaw and I will be doing the Appliance Installation Stages in Canberra, this is the replacement for ROC and utilising many stages that will never be run again such as Bluetts and Greenhills. Also doing Targa West and Mt Buller with Graeme.

Ray Julian and I will be doing Classic Adelaide again in the BMW, hopefully we can repeat our efforts of 2009 and win our class.

RDF will be run again, now with the two BMS Charades, Kirrilee in one and a guest driver in the other, we can show that you don't need 4WD to win the event.

If you want to keep updated on what's happening with our team check out http://www.bakermotorsport.net

Cheers

Ray

grugsticles
25th January 2010, 11:08
It's going to be a big year this year.

On the driving front, will be chasing the AMSAG FWD championship in the Charade as well as selected ACT and NSW rounds. We are also building a second car for Andrew to drive, yes it's another Charade but will be a 1.3lt 4 cyl. He will run in a few events this year before chasing the ACT Novice series next year.

On the codriving front, first up is Targa Wrest Point with Michael Minshall, also doing Targa Tassie with Michael as well. This is in a Ralliart prepared EVO IX.

Will be doing Lake Mountain with Derek Reynolds in his Lancer and Rally SA as well as Rally Vic. Other events will be Bonnie Doon, mainly for the serenity :) and Derek is a former winner of the event. Will also be doing Akademos.

Graeme Shaw and I will be doing the Appliance Installation Stages in Canberra, this is the replacement for ROC and utilising many stages that will never be run again such as Bluetts and Greenhills. Also doing Targa West and Mt Buller with Graeme.

Ray Julian and I will be doing Classic Adelaide again in the BMW, hopefully we can repeat our efforts of 2009 and win our class.

RDF will be run again, now with the two BMS Charades, Kirrilee in one and a guest driver in the other, we can show that you don't need 4WD to win the event.

If you want to keep updated on what's happening with our team check out http://www.bakermotorsport.net

Cheers

Ray
Busy year then!

All the best for the year.
Ill give you a wave at Targa WP.

Livewireshock
27th January 2010, 08:48
Gee whiz Ray,

You are slowing down, no international events???? Nothing in NZ at all.

Naturally I am kidding and know your head will be spinning like a top with the multiple circumnavigations of Australia following this program.

Good luck with your year.

P.S. Does it mean you will not get too many weekends to renovate the house further, moving the backrooms to the front and the front rooms to the back etc....???

Francis44
27th January 2010, 11:01
Wow busy year, i didn't even know Baker Motorsport was actually real.

raybak
28th January 2010, 08:20
Wow busy year, i didn't even know Baker Motorsport was actually real.

Yep we are very real, now all we have to wait is for you to get your licence and come and drive one of our cars like you do in RBR!!

Ray