PDA

View Full Version : Facebook....

Allyc85
23rd January 2010, 11:41
Might get flamed for this but is anyone from this section of the forum on facebook?!

Could help a bit if we ever get around to meeting at a rally :)

Audimadgeoff
23rd January 2010, 20:16
Might get flamed for this but is anyone from this section of the forum on facebook?!

Could help a bit if we ever get around to meeting at a rally :)

I'm on facebook - brilliant for newtworking and actually drum up a decent amount of work off of facebook ;)

Geoff Mayes

Allyc85
23rd January 2010, 21:10
I see a few Geoff Mayes but not sure which one is you lol.

Im Alastair Cummins and my profile pic is a Focus balsting through a water splash.

Krigen
23rd January 2010, 21:31
Fredrik Ohrberg..

Krigen
23rd January 2010, 21:32
Fredrik Ohrberg..

A pig

atsiotras79
24th January 2010, 11:24
I am also on FB. Tasos Tsiotras

MrJan
24th January 2010, 12:52
I'm Jan Yeo, my picture is one of the few that is of a bloke :D THink I'm wearing a blue wig.

306 Cosworth
24th January 2010, 16:47
I'm on Facebook, but you'll have to use my Youtube account to work out my real name ;)

Allyc85
24th January 2010, 19:52
lol only around 300 results for your name!

Add Yan Yeo and Tasos Tsiotras :)

306 Cosworth
24th January 2010, 22:36
ok ;)

306 Cosworth
24th January 2010, 22:37
added him now just got to wait for acceptance ;)

wotaguy
24th January 2010, 23:00
hi, ive just sent requests in for you mr jan, (that is seriously blue mate) allyc85 and Tasos Tsiotras, just about to find mr video mastro 306cosworth ;)

atsiotras79
25th January 2010, 06:18
ok, so now we are all friends also in FB! :)

306 Cosworth
25th January 2010, 13:03
I've been found by Andy but not by Ally ;)

Allyc85
25th January 2010, 16:55
Got ya lol.

Neil J
25th January 2010, 20:23
I`m on FB but dont actually know anyone on here, though I`ve seen Geoff Mayes out and about at various events :)

MrJan
25th January 2010, 20:30
I've never met anyone on here either :D

Neil J
25th January 2010, 21:17
I`ve sent a few request off, can`t find Allyc though. And I hope I`ve got the right Jan Yeo :)

Audimadgeoff
26th January 2010, 15:51
ok, try Geoff Mayes Media - I'm the admin on the group

Neil J
26th January 2010, 17:54
ok, try Geoff Mayes Media - I'm the admin on the group

You accepted me last night Geoff, and next time I see you out on the stages I`ll be sure to say hello. Thanks to you all for the `add ons` :)

Allyc85
26th January 2010, 18:16
just added you neil :)

Would be good to meet up on the stages at some point this year, I usually end up at rallys on my own lol.

Neil J
26th January 2010, 18:48
just added you neil :)

Would be good to meet up on the stages at some point this year, I usually end up at rallys on my own lol.

Yeah it`d be good to meet up. You`ll have to get yourself ooop North a bit. Riponion, Malcolm Wilson, Border Counties, Pirelli are all on the list.
See you soon . . ?

Allyc85
27th January 2010, 17:40
Bit of a treck up your way (The Cambrians bad enough lol) but yea would to get to one of those rallys one day. Got so much motorsport to fit in this year its unreal!

MrJan
27th January 2010, 18:14
I'm the other way, probably see less rallying this year than my meagre pickings last year (Brean, Wyedean, 1 stage on the Somerset Stages, two trips to Smeatharpe and the RAC). Instead I'm going on holiday abroad (for the first time in ages), a trip to the Classic Le Mans and, hopefully, a bit more on the competing side. After all that (and running my car) there won't be much money left to spend on anything else :(

wotaguy
30th January 2010, 17:12
i agree im usually alone or donr laugh my future mum in law comes with me, hey she loves rallying :) im planning bulldog, but first i wanna do raceretro and the wcr40 event in april, cant find you neil j

Audimadgeoff
30th January 2010, 20:41
Yeah it`d be good to meet up. You`ll have to get yourself ooop North a bit. Riponion, Malcolm Wilson, Border Counties, Pirelli are all on the list.
See you soon . . ?

Definitely be good to meet up -
my calendar is currently
Wyedean
Tanzania
Sunseeker
Malcolm Wilson
Roskirk F1000
Stoneleigh
Bulldog... and that's just the next 8 weeks!

J4MIE
31st January 2010, 02:00
I am on there also, Jamie Mactavish ;)

My calendar is looking like probably only the Scottish championship this year, plus the RAC as usual, though I will miss the Border Counties as I will be in Australia on holiday. Getting to several foreign events again this year as next year I will need stop and start to save for a house! :( I also want to go to Sweet Lamb at some point if it's going to be dry and sunny - what do you reckon the chances are of that?? :p :

logic
31st January 2010, 04:50
I am Damian Yearwood , i have a pic of a yellow S12 on axle stands .

Audimadgeoff
31st January 2010, 14:55
I am on there also, Jamie Mactavish ;)

My calendar is looking like probably only the Scottish championship this year, plus the RAC as usual, though I will miss the Border Counties as I will be in Australia on holiday. Getting to several foreign events again this year as next year I will need stop and start to save for a house! :( I also want to go to Sweet Lamb at some point if it's going to be dry and sunny - what do you reckon the chances are of that?? :p : Sweet Lamb - dry and sunny??? :| Mid Wales Stages are worth the trip - historics through that place are AWEsome!!!

And Jamie - how's your Swahili coming on??? ;)

J4MIE
1st February 2010, 02:12
Kiswahili changu ni kibaya sana :(

MrJan
1st February 2010, 09:35
Jambo Muta Ya Bahrini :wave: :s ailor: ;)

Daniel
1st February 2010, 10:56
Sweet Lamb - dry and sunny??? :| Mid Wales Stages are worth the trip - historics through that place are AWEsome!!!

And Jamie - how's your Swahili coming on??? ;)
Geoff, praat jy Afrikaans? :p

Neil J
1st February 2010, 13:20
i agree im usually alone or donr laugh my future mum in law comes with me, hey she loves rallying :) im planning bulldog, but first i wanna do raceretro and the wcr40 event in april, cant find you neil j

No problem I think I`ve found you. You take your mother in law? :laugh: No, that`s really good of you. I certainly wouldn`t take mine :)

Geoff, when I`ve seen you on events you`re usually busy, busy talking, or up a tree, or busy talking up a tree. Next time I`ll interupt and say hello.

Audimadgeoff
1st February 2010, 21:26
Geoff, praat jy Afrikaans? :p ja, ek kan a bietjie van die taal prat... en jou? :D

Audimadgeoff
1st February 2010, 21:27
Geoff, when I`ve seen you on events you`re usually busy, busy talking, or up a tree, or busy talking up a tree. Next time I`ll interupt and say hello.

me talking??? :eek: never - must be another very vocal Zimbabwean! ;) definitely interrupt and say Hi! :p

wotaguy
4th February 2010, 18:26
ha see im all heart neil, to be fair she shares with the petrol when she does come think i will do bulldog,quinton,mewla,midlands,woodpecker, wrc,possible yorkshire, or scotland irc. that will be my year :)