PDA

View Full Version : The Church of England property section.

Hazell B
22nd January 2010, 19:06
How do I get in touch with CoE's section that deals with property they own?

I can't even find a Church of England site that's official! Seriously, even with my search inability handicap you'd think the UK's largest established church wouldn't be able to avoid me, but they can :mark:
I've been charged with the task of getting the Church to sort out some abandoned buildings they own near my home, but it ain't going so well ..... please help. :)

Hondo
22nd January 2010, 19:58
Alas my blessed daughter, your plea has touched me. The Rev. Fiero shall embark upon a pilgrimage to your lands where he shall with erection uh,(Damnit!) I mean where he shall erect (yeah, thats it) a temple where once you are known to the good Reverend in the biblical sense, no uh (damnit!) spiritual, yeah spiritual sense, the Rev. Fiero shall meditate upon the nature of your burden. So the Reverend has spoken, so it shall be.
Or you could stop by a local branch church and ask them, or call the media and tell them you caught a bishop getting cozy with one of your horses after which the COE will likely contact you, or write the Queen since it is her church (wouldn't be surprised if you got an answer), you and Mick could go out tonight and construct a satanic crop circle on it and that will bring them in for a look, or just go ahead and use the property and say God gave it to you in a dream.

Hope this helps.

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd January 2010, 20:01
How do I get in touch with CoE's section that deals with property they own?

I can't even find a Church of England site that's official! Seriously, even with my search inability handicap you'd think the UK's largest established church wouldn't be able to avoid me, but they can :mark:
I've been charged with the task of getting the Church to sort out some abandoned buildings they own near my home, but it ain't going so well ..... please help. :)

http://www.cofe.anglican.org/

Hazell B
23rd January 2010, 18:16
..... satanic crop circle ....

Sounds like a lot of walking to me. Can't I just blow a ruddy great hole in a field with some explosives? :p :

Anglican! Agh, I knew I was missing a really easy word that would find what I wanted. Thanks Jon :up:

Hondo
23rd January 2010, 18:27
Sounds like a lot of walking to me. Can't I just blow a ruddy great hole in a field with some explosives? :p :

Anglican! Agh, I knew I was missing a really easy word that would find what I wanted. Thanks Jon :up:

Yeah, but be sure to scatter some muslim underwear fragments in the blast area.

gloomyDAY
24th January 2010, 03:04
Yeah, but be sure to scatter some muslim underwear fragments in the blast area.How do those look like?

Mark in Oshawa
24th January 2010, 06:21

This quote RIGHT here is the reason I figure if you were not married Hazell any man would propose to you. Any woman who believes in blowing thing's up will get my VOTE....

Hondo
24th January 2010, 09:19
How do those look like?

Honestly, I don't know. I can't even find an established muslim underwear stereotype to use as a starting place.