PDA

View Full Version : Sex, Prozac and rock n' roll

A.F.F.
24th February 2007, 21:08
Forget about the 80’s and those pussy heavy rock bands. Disney family produce more loonies than heavy ever. I just watch a video clip where bald Britney smashes a poor little paparazzi with an umbrella. That’s heavy.

What is it with celebrities novadays ?? Is it how they were brought up? Can it be ? Can we call the Jacksons dysfunctional ? Not the Jacksons. :eek:

Can it be too much with too little time ? My guess it that Britney never was allowed to be a child. Now she is getting it all back and loosing it. Mix that with couple of hundred million dollars to spare and you have it.

Britney, Lindsey, rehab, Britney, Lindsey, rehab. A ding dang doo.

Who’s going down next ? :mark:

Eki
24th February 2007, 21:13
Can we call the Jacksons dysfunctional ?
Well, I think we can call the paparazzis dysfunctional, but maybe we should be glad there's even one line of work they can do.

A.F.F.
24th February 2007, 21:29
Thanks for the camera cell phones, there is no need for paparazzis in Finland.

But I think you hit the bullseyes Eki. I think paparazzis indirectly are responsible for more celebrity deaths than Prozac and Disney combined. Those guys are like hyenas. I couldn't see anyone surviving them years after years without a nerveous breakdown.

Drew
25th February 2007, 02:12
There are very few people in America that will criticise a celeb, to me that's a major problem...

Ian McC
25th February 2007, 13:15
The whole celeb thing is cobblers these days, half these people are only famous for being famous, I don't give a sh*t what the likes of Jade had for breakfast. I don't know what's worse, the celebs or the vultures that feed off them :down:

Rudy Tamasz
26th February 2007, 07:42
The thing is everybody bears some responsibility for the whole stupid hysteria. Celebrities because they want exposure but don't realize they will have to expose their all; paparazzi because they are everywhere with their thick and long cameras; lawyers because they get paid to settle the mess afterwards.

But most of all it's you and me, my friends, because we watch stupid TV shows, buy stupid magazines and watch stupid clips on YouTube. It's us who creates the demand for the celebrity cult.

Screw us.

LotusElise
26th February 2007, 11:05
Without referring to any celeb in particular, I would suggest that the drugs don't help either.