PDA

View Full Version : Early Rally Deutschland question

Mintexmemory
20th January 2010, 16:27
Planning my camping trip to Trier for RvD. Can anyone tell me if it is posible to spectate effectively without paying for the organisers event passes. I don't need grandstands and don't want to see the Circus Maximus but would like to get into the service park. Any advice welcomed

cut the b.s.
20th January 2010, 17:17
Planning my camping trip to Trier for RvD. Can anyone tell me if it is posible to spectate effectively without paying for the organisers event passes. I don't need grandstands and don't want to see the Circus Maximus but would like to get into the service park. Any advice welcomed

pay up and dont be a miser, passes are not expensive

alexlake
20th January 2010, 17:45
pay up and dont be a miser, passes are not expensive

i agree, done Germany in 2008 and its a great rally to watch, and prices are very cheap. pay up!! :)

Langdale Forest
20th January 2010, 17:52
It is still possible to sneak in without paying I guess?

Iskald
20th January 2010, 19:42
Pardon my french, but this is a really crap and totally meaningless thread.

PuddleJumper
20th January 2010, 19:52
Tickets
ADAC Mittelrhein e.V.
Sportabteilung
Hohenzollernstr. 34
D-56068 Koblenz
F +49 (0) 261 / 13 03 75
[email:32e45w9q]ticket@rallye-deutschland.de[/email:32e45w9q]

PuddleJumper
20th January 2010, 23:18
Following further clarification of the original post:
The official access for spectating stages is via the controlled spectator points, for which a stage, day or event pass will be required. Accessing the stages through non-official points is not recommended and may lead to the cancellation of stages as spectators cannot be controlled.

It should be possible to purchase a pass which will allow entry to the service area only.

21st January 2010, 00:29
Tight arse pom.. From my experience with Rallying you will need a pass for the service park. :)

Langdale Forest
21st January 2010, 07:26
Accessing the stages through non-official points is not recommended and may lead to the cancellation of stages as spectators cannot be controlled.

When a stage was cancelld in spain back in 2004, there was almost a riot!

morganmilan
21st January 2010, 07:50
But was not this thread closed? It´s out of logic. Pay if you´re asked for. So simply.

Koppomsbo
21st January 2010, 08:19
If your budget doesnt cover tickets you should stay home.

Brother John
21st January 2010, 11:38
If your budget doesnt cover tickets you should stay home.

I agree with your post here! :up:

Langdale Forest
21st January 2010, 16:28
I half agree.

xspeedy
21st January 2010, 20:15
I was at the rally in 2005, and it was fun. We paid for the full passes. Some veterans we met bought the day passes for day one and two, and passed on day three since it is a half-day anyway.

I can understand if passes are required for the service park and such, but find it kind of crazy that passes are needed for out in the stages since the spectators are placed on what appears to be privately owned vineyards.

I'm hoping to be at this rally in 2010.