PDA

View Full Version : Bad WRC drivers

Langdale Forest
16th January 2010, 21:09
Latvala - because he always has bizarre crashes and what he says almost makes me laugh, but he can be a very good driver

Raunenbach - No need to explain

Novikov - He is a good rally driver but a better stunt driver

Wilson - As slow as a snail.....

Any other current WRC drivers that are not that good?

JFL
16th January 2010, 21:23
1. M. Wilson
2. C. Rautenbach
3. F. Villagra
4. K. Al-Qassimi
5. A. McHale
6. P. Van Merksteyn
7. S. Perez
8. A. Burkart
9. M. Ostberg(get's a second chance in a new car)
10. E. Novikov

Langdale Forest
16th January 2010, 21:41
If i remember that's the same list as you put in the top 10 drivers thread, but this is where it belongs.

gravelman
16th January 2010, 21:43
If i remember that's the same list as you put in the top 10 drivers thread, but this is where it belongs.
Damn straight!! But is that Austin, Gareth or Aaron McHale?

Mirek
16th January 2010, 21:45
For good sake, why another thread like this?

Langdale Forest
16th January 2010, 21:48
Was there a reason for you to make that comment?

hmm

gravelman
16th January 2010, 21:48
Its necessary to bitch about the lack of talent of others while we are so supreme behind our steering boards...

Langdale Forest
16th January 2010, 21:50
I think he was just trying to annoy me again.

Simmi
16th January 2010, 22:03
I think he was just trying to annoy me again.

I regard Mirek as one of the top 2 posters on this forum. It is more likely you are annoying him.

The issue with the thread is that it is plainly obvious who people dont rate in the WRC. It is mentioned about every 5th post.

noel157
16th January 2010, 22:04
Another pointless thread in a long list of pointless threads.
What next? Mediocre WRC drivers? WRC drivers who grew a moustache? WRC drivers that where left handed? WRC drivers who had a pet rabbit?

gravelman
16th January 2010, 22:08
What next? Mediocre WRC drivers? WRC drivers who grew a moustache? WRC drivers that where left handed? WRC drivers who had a pet?

Fancy seeing you here Noel!!! Tony Pond, David Llewellin, Kankkunen and Recalde had great manly taches, almost Souness-like!!!!

You could be right though..

Langdale Forest
16th January 2010, 22:14

I hope this thread is not on your list.
:)
http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136479

J.Lindstroem
16th January 2010, 22:17
1. M. Wilson
2. C. Rautenbach
3. F. Villagra
4. K. Al-Qassimi
5. A. McHale
6. P. Van Merksteyn
7. S. Perez
8. A. Burkart
9. M. Ostberg(get's a second chance in a new car)
10. E. Novikov

I would not put Ostberg there.. I have always seen him as one of the future stars. Same goes for Novikov, to bad he was "pushed" into a Wrc car to soon.

Lalo
16th January 2010, 23:24
3. F. Villagra

10. E. Novikov

What?? Villagra a bad driver?? He isn't a bad driver. He has finished in the points almost on every round he took part of in 2009 and has always been consistant.

Novikov is fast, but needs to slow down not to crash every time. We all know him for his crashes rather than for his speed.

Daniel
16th January 2010, 23:39
LangdaleForest why do you persist with this? I can annoy people on this forum sometimes but you really do take the cake

gravelman
16th January 2010, 23:41
That list only has 3 or 4 plausable candidates to be fair

noel157
17th January 2010, 00:13
Fancy seeing you here Noel!!! Tony Pond, David Llewellin, Kankkunen and Recalde had great manly taches, almost Souness-like!!!!

You could be right though..

Hey TT, hope you're well. Ironic that we meet on a totally pointless thread....

gravelman
17th January 2010, 00:31
Not so bad Noel, trying to string to gether a deal to go to sweden!!! said id come to a forums that is discussing rallying with more regularity instead of commitee fights!!! Plenty of pointless threads at times back home too eh?!...

Iskald
17th January 2010, 10:40
What next? Mediocre WRC drivers? WRC drivers who grew a moustache? WRC drivers that where left handed? WRC drivers who had a pet rabbit?

There are so many possibilities. ;) What about transexual WRC-drivers? WRC-drivers who recently became ill with swineflu. WRC-drivers with the ugliest girlfriends. It can go on forever....

Francis44
17th January 2010, 11:16
I dont think there are bad WRC drivers, put them competing in a national championship in a good car and they would still kick some major a** against all those national champions you consider great. There are no bad WRC drivers, there are some better than others and that's it.

Camelopard
17th January 2010, 11:19
There are so many possibilities. ;) What about transexual WRC-drivers? WRC-drivers who recently became ill with swineflu. WRC-drivers with the ugliest girlfriends. It can go on forever....

There are a couple of transsexual racing drivers, don't know about any transsexual WRC drivers though.

One that comes to mind is Teri O'Connell:

http://www.goterrio.com/

Rallyper
17th January 2010, 11:57
Isnīt it any moderator who can eliminate such topics? :mad:

Any driver competing is as good he can. Some wins and some arenīt that good but doesnīt deserve be hanged out on a topic like this!!

GigiGalliNo1
17th January 2010, 12:24
I don't think they're Bad WRC drivers - there can not be any BAD drivers.

They are in-experienced! Novikov is someone to watch and YES he was drivng a WRC too soon. Rautenbach should have started in S1600 or PWRC.... too fast into the WRC without much improvement... Munchi's driver isn't BAD hence someone posting that he has finished in the points in each rally for a season. How is that a BAD driver? Galli bad driver? Wilson bad driver? I cannot comment but still - how many years has he got behind him in a top run team and hasn't performed as the other 2nd drivers in teams?! Al-Qassimi is a sponsorship deal with Abu Dhabi so can't complain.. Ostberg I haven't seen him around much but then again he is driving an un-good car as did Petter in the years past....

Sulland
17th January 2010, 13:51
I am one of the worst ! Done deal !

Wasted Talent
17th January 2010, 14:59
I dont think there are bad WRC drivers, put them competing in a national championship in a good car and they would still kick some major a** against all those national champions you consider great. There are no bad WRC drivers, there are some better than others and that's it.

Well said!

WT

Tomi
17th January 2010, 16:18
Wilson did drive here in our national championship, i dont remember him kicking too many asses.
But if there is no slower drivers, its difficult to see who can actually drive.

PuddleJumper
18th January 2010, 22:14
Isnīt it any moderator who can eliminate such topics?
Yes.