PDA

View Full Version : Cotmon....new role

SarahFan
11th January 2010, 15:13
http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/indycar-cotman-consults-ando-to-usf1/

Blancvino
11th January 2010, 16:16
http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/indycar-cotman-consults-ando-to-usf1/

Can you say DOWN SIZING at 16th and Georgetown.

Scotty G.
11th January 2010, 16:46
So we can blame him, when the IRL puts on crappy "races" at Baltimore (instead of being at a real race track in Richmond) and Foxboro (instead of being at a real race track in Loudon).

This sport is laughable sometimes.

nigelred5
11th January 2010, 16:59
Is TC the one that is choosing WHERE they race, or on what they race on and How they race on it once the WHERE is determined? TC's reputation as far as being a quality race director is fairly well proven. Maybe with this new twist on his relationship with the IRL, he can actually design some decent courses.

Mark in Oshawa
11th January 2010, 21:16
Great...one of the best guys on site at any race running the show, and he is going to design street circuits we all will complain about. I guess he likes making silk purses out of sow's ears, and most locations for street races are often that sort of choice.

I wish the guy well, and I hope he is better at his job than before, but he still be involved with the IRL, so it wont be a total loss.

speeddurango
11th January 2010, 23:10
I thought he had a bigger role before when I read that his ideas of what car they should choose for the better racing; this is a role at that time much more comprehensive than a race consultant which he was least capable of and made many insipient calls as a result.

gofastandwynn
12th January 2010, 02:33
Can you say DOWN SIZING at 16th and Georgetown.

What do you expect, you have a accountant running things. They have gotten rid of a lot of good people they didn't wanna pay, but TG is gone so i guess that is all that matters...

Wilf
12th January 2010, 06:38
I thought he had a bigger role before when I read that his ideas of what car they should choose for the better racing; this is a role at that time much more comprehensive than a race consultant which he was least capable of and made many insipient calls as a result.

What do you know about TC? I'm not challenging, just inquiring; the bouquet you threw doesn't seem to be as glamorous or as fragrant as Robin's usual offering.