PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to be Rch!

Camelopard
9th January 2010, 00:23
Please don't reply to her as I have already contacted lora and given her my details and I don't want anyone else spoiling my chances.

I can hardly wait, I'm going to be so rich and live happily ever after!

"From Ms. lora Ture,

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you.

My name is Ms. lora Ture, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents in a car accident last year, so I have been out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.

i am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth $7.5 million dollars in Cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for future plans of continue my education once a join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding.

I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.

Best regard
Ms. lora Ture"

Was posted to me from a forum I very rarely visit anymore, makes a change from the usual v1agra spam I get! :)

Easy Drifter
9th January 2010, 01:44
Careful--- Wade91 will want a piece of the action! :eek:

Daniel
9th January 2010, 11:58
Congrats Camelopard!

driveace
9th January 2010, 12:17
TOO good to be TRUE!!!!!
Unless she,s 26 stone and looks like the rear of a bus!
best of luck ,with IT!!

Camelopard
9th January 2010, 12:21
Doubters! When it happens I'll invite everyone round for a beer!

Mark in Oshawa
9th January 2010, 14:29
Cam...you get in on ALL the best gigs....

Be careful tho, this girl sounds like Wade's ticket out of Tenneesee!!!

9th January 2010, 17:51
Hi, james from Ireland here. Hoping to really contribute to the forum. Hope the New Year is going well for everyone.

Easy Drifter
9th January 2010, 18:35
A beer? I would expect the finest single malt scotch! ;)

Mark in Oshawa
9th January 2010, 18:42
Doubters! When it happens I'll invite everyone round for a beer!
AS long as it is a pint of Guinness from your newly installed Draft taps in your mansion. I, unlike Drifter don't need a shot of Johnny Walker Black....

Easy Drifter
9th January 2010, 18:59
Johnnie Walker Black? A blended Scotch? Not even a cheap (hah) single malt.

Camelopard
9th January 2010, 19:21

When it happens, I'll chuck in an airfare to sunny Australia and a bottle of Penfolds Grange, ok?

Mark in Oshawa
9th January 2010, 19:51

I thought Black was the expensive Johnny Walker single malt? What do I know? I don't drink the stuff...my liver would hate me if I got into drinking scotch....

Easy Drifter
10th January 2010, 02:43
Black is the expensive Walker but it is blended. In Ont. a 26'r of single malt starts in the mid $40 range and goes up to well over $100.

Mark in Oshawa
10th January 2010, 05:53
Black is the expensive Walker but it is blended. In Ont. a 26'r of single malt starts in the mid $40 range and goes up to well over $100.

Drifter...I suspect you will not find it a bad drink...blended or not.

Hondo
10th January 2010, 07:05
never mind.

Easy Drifter
10th January 2010, 07:06
It is the best non single malt and some people do not like single malts.
They have the audacity to drink single malts on the rocks or god forbid with water! Asking for Ginger Ale or coke should be punishable by death.
I usually drink the much more affordable Grants, but straight up.
Quite often in bars when the bartender looks at the puny amt. a 1 oz drink looks like in a big glass they will pour a second shot. :D

Easy Drifter
10th January 2010, 09:40
Never seen that one here.
In London many years ago I had a single shot of 50 year old Glenfiddich. Only 50 bottles a year laid down that long.
Not well known and only a few families get a bottle each year. No idea of cost. One person gets two bottles. ER
I do not move in those circles normally!!!!!!

Wade91
11th January 2010, 04:07
congrats on the oppotunity camelopard :D this sounds like a awesome deal (assuming shes good looking) i hope i get that lucky some day :p

ShiftingGears
11th January 2010, 04:46
congrats on the oppotunity camelopard :D this sounds like a awesome deal (assuming shes good looking) i hope i get that lucky some day :p

If you give me your bank account details I will arrange to give you the money of some princess who lives far far away.

Camelopard
11th January 2010, 04:51

Thanks Wade and everyone else for your good wishes, I'm so excited I can hardly sit still, counting down the days....... :)

Wade91
11th January 2010, 05:19
If you give me your bank account details I will arrange to give you the money of some princess who lives far far away.
and just how are you going to get this money? :confused: is she a friend of yours or somthing? :p

leopard
11th January 2010, 06:24
Congrats Giraffe, glad to hear it... although in many posts you keep criticizing our democracy ;)

ShiftingGears
11th January 2010, 06:48
and just how are you going to get this money? :confused: is she a friend of yours or somthing? :p

I will con her into giving me her bank account details and then take all the money out of her account so that I can put it all in yours.

Obviously.

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2010, 09:43
Nah....
The story is so slushy that I can smell the beggary style from Bucharest. Reminds me a line from Filantropica, one of my favourite movies: "The outstretched hand that doesn't tell a story doesn't receive anything. Let us be proffesional ! "