turves
8th January 2010, 22:15
...http://www.rallybuzz.com/solberg-menkerud-split/

Tomi
8th January 2010, 22:18
really, they split often, twice a day

pettersolberg29
8th January 2010, 22:19
I spit at least twice a day. Too much saliva, you know...

MJW
8th January 2010, 22:25
Old news - Henning likely to be with Ilkka Minor.

turves
8th January 2010, 22:34
sorry, didn't know, i've been in an igloo for ages now!

Iskald
8th January 2010, 22:40
Old news - Henning likely to be with Ilkka Minor.

So you think it is likely that he will be on the grid in 2010? I`m not at all sure about that. Not at all.
But then again, miracles do happen...

MJW
8th January 2010, 22:45
see the PM I just sent you Henning......

JFL
8th January 2010, 22:49
:p :rotflmao: in your dreams maybe.. ;)

RS
8th January 2010, 23:05
Wouldn't Henning be better off trying sWRC where he could fight for the title instead of plodding around midfield?

It would also be cheaper and give him some experience with an S2000 chassis too.

Langdale Forest
10th January 2010, 21:51
Wouldn't Henning be better off trying sWRC where he could fight for the title instead of plodding around midfield?

It would also be cheaper and give him some experience with an S2000 chassis too.

I agree. :)

tmx
11th January 2010, 15:49

It would also be cheaper and give him some experience with an S2000 chassis too. Should had told Gigi that a while ago, he would win a few races by now. But earlier on he didn't seem to want to drive a "less than WRCar", he may have changed his mind now.

Simmi
11th January 2010, 15:59
Should had told Gigi that a while ago, he would win a few races by now. But earlier on he didn't seem to want to drive a "less than WRCar", he may have changed his mind now.

I'd say the vast majority of forum members rate Gigi higher as a driver then they do Henning. Hence the reason Gigi deserves to be in a WRCar while Henning maybe would be better off challenging for honours in a lower class.

JFL
12th January 2010, 22:03
So you think it is likely that he will be on the grid in 2010? I`m not at all sure about that. Not at all.
But then again, miracles do happen...

Thank god for miracles.. I know you prayed too...!!

Iskald
13th January 2010, 12:10
Cato Menkerud joins Eivind Brynildsen in his S-WRC campaign this year. 54 year old french codriver Denis Giraudet codrove Eivind last saturday in the norwegian championship rally, Sigdalsrally, but that seems to have been his last appearance alongside Eivind. Cato steps into the Skoda S2000 already in the next norwegian championship round, Mountain Rally, 23. january. He will also be doing the codriving in six WRC-rounds planned for Eivind this year.

Tomi
13th January 2010, 13:30
I'd say the vast majority of forum members rate Gigi higher as a driver then they do Henning. Hence the reason Gigi deserves to be in a WRCar while Henning maybe would be better off challenging for honours in a lower class.

Thats propably true that most on the forum rate Gigi a bit higher, but it has nothing to do with the thing who deserves the seat, if Henning manage to get him self a budget offcourse its he who deserve to use it.
Also I belive that everyone with possibilities to choose what to drive, would choose a WRC car as first choise.