PDA

View Full Version : IRL guy pranked on CBS's I Get That A Lot - Leann Rimes Serving Coffee

disko
3rd January 2010, 16:10
I Get That A Lot featuring popular stars pulling pranks on everyday people, returns with a new one-hour special. Its at 2:41 on the clip.

I Get That a Lot features celebrities tricking everyday citizens in a case of supposed "mistaken identity." Working ordinary jobs, these celebrities confuse customers who can't decide if it's the actual celebrity or an astonishing look-alike. As these celebrity jesters continue to deny their true identities, various reactions from their customers solicit exasperated and hilarious responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywTbmbCt-74

Chamoo
3rd January 2010, 18:50
Thats odd, can anyone figure out who the guy was?

Civic
4th January 2010, 04:16
How many engineers are named "Rick"? That would be a good starting point.

To the OP, how did you find that clip? Were you just watching it and you noticed the IRL logo on his shirt?

Scheckterfan54
4th January 2010, 04:26
IMO, his hat looked to be an IMS productions hat.

Chamoo
4th January 2010, 05:08
IMO, his hat looked to be an IMS productions hat.

I thought it just looked like a generic IMS hat, though I'm not disagreeing with you. My assumption was that he had something to do with a team, but now that you've mentioned IMS productions, it makes sense since he was wearing a generic IRL t-shirt with no team logo.

disko
4th January 2010, 05:38
I saw it on the TUbe Saturday night, but caught the end with the IRL Ministries hat and the IRL logo shirt. searched the web and found the whole clip.

That Jessica Simpson clip was pretty good.

I'll call the office this week and see if they know who it is.