PDA

View Full Version : Rally de Portugal 2010

Francis44
3rd January 2010, 12:17
Official Site: http://www.rallydeportugal.pt/

Rally starts May 27, ends 30.

The struture will remain the same with some minor changes like stages names and some of those stages will have it's path impoved. The rally will cover Algarve and Alentejo and all the stages make a total of 355Km.
Algarve Stadium continues to be the center of the rally, with service park and both of the superspecial stages being done at night, starting at 21h20m.

Is anyone planning to attend at this year event????

JRodrigues
3rd January 2010, 14:26
I'm going :cool: already trying to get some flights from Poland..

Motorsportfun
3rd January 2010, 17:48
both of the superspecial stages being done at night, starting at 21h20m.

Cool, could be great if they turn on the lights and gives a kind of Singapore-atmosphere.

Brilliant liveries, spectators' flashlights, etc...
...very glamour! ;)

Francis44
3rd January 2010, 18:06
Cool, could be great if they turn on the lights and gives a kind of Singapore-atmosphere.

Brilliant liveries, spectators' flashlights, etc...
...very glamour! ;)

Yes true, when they were held at day it wasn't bad either, you could see the sun go down from the stadium, it was cool too. But at night it may be more exciting :) .

Sardalense
3rd January 2010, 18:12
The SSS at thursday will be at 8:05pm and in sunday will be at 1:55pm, the press-realese is wrong.

Francis44
3rd January 2010, 19:10
So just one SuperSpecial at night, which is still good. I cant edit the first post because if I could I would correct that.

Luis Pacheco
5th January 2010, 12:27
In 2007 the last cars on the Super Special ran at night and the cold was nasty. This year will be a pleasant task to watch the special at night in the beginning of the summer time almost.

Francis44
16th January 2010, 21:09
Ken Block revealed his 2010 program and Rally de Portugal is included.

Very nice :) .