PDA

View Full Version : The wonderful thing about hugs from a woman..

tannat
29th December 2009, 19:54
The scent of her cologne lingers, and the hug lasts longer...

:D

Have a great day-I am :up:

Mark in Oshawa
29th December 2009, 20:30
Tannat....I wont quibble for one second. The hug of a beautiful woman is always a good thing...

tannat
29th December 2009, 20:34
Tannat....I wont quibble for one second. The hug of a beautiful woman is always a good thing...

I began to wonder if it is the hug, the woman, or the scent that makes me smile...

..and then I heard Pavlov laughing loudly....

Brown, Jon Brow
29th December 2009, 20:41
Where do you find these women types? :erm:

I remember always looking forward to going for a drive after i'd had my girlfriend(now ex) in my car because her scent remained in there even when she wasn't there. :D

tannat
29th December 2009, 20:46
Where do you find these women types? :erm:

I remember always looking forward to going for a drive after i'd had my girlfriend(now ex) in my car because her scent remained in there even when she wasn't there. :D

Fiats just smell like that, JB :D

Jag_Warrior
29th December 2009, 21:00
And then you realize that she's lifted your wallet!!! :mad:

SportscarBruce
29th December 2009, 21:14
The bad thing about hugs from a woman? When a hug is accompanied by light pats on the back that scent is as close as you're gonna get to the smelling the flower.

Easy Drifter
29th December 2009, 21:41
Makes me wonder what Chad's (DF) wife will think when he comes home from the races smelling of the Princess' new perfume 'Eau de Ethanol'?
Especially if he starts using it. :eek: :D

Mark in Oshawa
29th December 2009, 21:54
The bad thing about hugs from a woman? When a hug is accompanied by light pats on the back that scent is as close as you're gonna get to the smelling the flower.

Amen....

veeten
30th December 2009, 12:51
... waiting for responses from Hazell B, GridGirl, Slinky, et al. ;) :D

markabilly
1st January 2010, 14:11
they may not be into smelling scents of certain flowers

slinkster
2nd January 2010, 18:05
It works the other way round too... I love wearing my guys jumper around the house. It's a comforting and smells of his aftershave. He's just had a new bathrobe too which I've temporarily claimed as my own. :-)

Same goes for my Mums perfume too... it always reminds me of being at home.

Hondo
2nd January 2010, 19:43
They aren't too bad as long as you can still see the TV over their shoulder and they don't turn into one of those "hold me" things.

Mark in Oshawa
2nd January 2010, 19:50
Best hug I had to end and begin the year beside the hug of my wife...hugged a bride on New Year's. One of my best friends was married New Year's eve, and there isn't any woman more radiant than a happy bride on her wedding day...and they hug pretty decent too!!

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd January 2010, 20:24
They aren't too bad as long as you can still see the TV over their shoulder and they don't turn into one of those "hold me" things.

The number of times I've been told off for having one eye on the TV when i'm kissing her.

AndyRAC
3rd January 2010, 18:04
I'm afraid I wouldn't know....

52Paddy
3rd January 2010, 20:32
Hugs are great. But if you're flirting with some girl at a party etc and you get a hug and it stops there, its certainly an anti-climax in my view!

Hondo
3rd January 2010, 21:00
Women would get alot more hugs if they had a set of knockers mounted in back too. Maybe, with a little velcro tape, you could stick the remote to one of them.

GridGirl
3rd January 2010, 21:37
You have to love a good hug. Although I must admit to sometimes instigating the odd hug purely to warm me up when I'm cold. :D

Mark in Oshawa
4th January 2010, 21:42
You have to love a good hug. Although I must admit to sometimes instigating the odd hug purely to warm me up when I'm cold. :D

I always love giving those hugs...lol

leopard
13th January 2010, 03:47
Todays women, hugs isn't everything, they like persons whose talk can melt down the ice, they like cleverness...

odykas
14th January 2010, 21:20
I want more than a hug http://www.alfisti.gr/forum/images/smilies/s5oeat.gif

Mark in Oshawa
14th January 2010, 21:41
Women love hugs, men always want more....it is our nature!!