PDA

View Full Version : RBR - The Team of Great Menace 2007

VresiBerba
23rd February 2007, 00:58
Now that Shumi and Montoya is gone, people will finally open their eyes to whom is actually the real menace on the track, or should I say who. RedBull Racing has somehow managed to get both idiots currantly available, Webber and Coulthard into their team as, no doubt, a test to see how much damage one single team can get away with.

Thus I propose this outlet of a thread to collect them all, because trust me, Coulthard and Webber will have quite a few 'incidents' this coming season.

PSfan
23rd February 2007, 01:25
Now that Shumi and Montoya is gone, people will finally open their eyes to whom is actually the real menace on the track, or should I say who. RedBull Racing has somehow managed to get both idiots currantly available, Webber and Coulthard into their team as, no doubt, a test to see how much damage one single team can get away with.

Thus I propose this outlet of a thread to collect them all, because trust me, Coulthard and Webber will have quite a few 'incidents' this coming season.

And AJP says I hate Webber :p :

Hawkmoon
23rd February 2007, 02:17
I think there are a few more guys you can add to that list.

How about Rosberg? He cost Sir Frank a pretty penny last year.

Or how about crash-aholic Sato? Not to mention Massa who, though he appears to be reformed, could wreck chassis with the best of them.

Anyway, DC drives too slow to crash these days.

RJL25
23rd February 2007, 03:09
pffft whatever man. Go back under your rock

AJP
23rd February 2007, 09:44
And AJP says I hate Webber :p :
:)

AJP
23rd February 2007, 09:54

Hopefully they will be the great menace by stealing the lime light from the top teams ... ;)

jens
23rd February 2007, 11:17
Don't see a reason, why should experienced drivers like MW and DC start crashing this year, even if the car is that bad as it looks at testing. :\ DC had quite a number of incidents in the 90s, but in this millenium he has rarely put a wheel wrong. More likely will youngsters like Hamilton get too excited occasionaly.

luvracin
23rd February 2007, 14:46
Wow, this one came out of left field.........

ioan
23rd February 2007, 23:27

I thought about another kind of menace first.
Everyone has a bad day from time to time, I guess.

VresiBerba
24th February 2007, 20:54
Don't see a reason, why should experienced drivers like MW and DC start crashing this year, even if the car is that bad as it looks at testing. :\ DC had quite a number of incidents in the 90s, but in this millenium he has rarely put a wheel wrong. More likely will youngsters like Hamilton get too excited occasionaly.

I don't see how 'start crashing' and 'rarely put a wheel wrong' can possibly apply to either David nor Mark. Both drivers are extremely ragged and are more than often involved in either something or another.