PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Busch now a CWTS owner

NickFalzone
12th December 2009, 03:43
Good for him, I always felt like Trucks were his fave series and it will be interesting to see how he and Rick Ren work together.

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/opinion/12/11/one.menz.jmenzer.kybusch.truck.team/index.html

harvick#1
12th December 2009, 16:22
This is one of the good things about the sport right now, good to see the drivers heading into their own motorsports team and will help the future of the sport

Mark in Oshawa
13th December 2009, 05:04
I am not a big Kyle fan, but this is good for him, the sport, and yes, Johnny Benson. I am pretty sure that running this team will help mature Kyle into someone I can respect for something else off the track that he hasn't shown me yet.

Kyle's biggest problem is the immaturity he showed us the last 2 years. THIS move tho shows me that he is turning the corner and for that, I am all for it.

Sparky1329
14th December 2009, 05:08
I can't stand the little twerp but I'm happy to hear that Johnny B is in the mix.

Mark in Oshawa
16th December 2009, 00:34
I can't stand the little twerp but I'm happy to hear that Johnny B is in the mix.

I was like you, and will never ever love the guy, but he in his own way is starting to "get" it. Anytime you put JB in a truck after the shameful way he lost his ride will get you points in my books.

The instant classic
16th December 2009, 01:25
i still cant believe that Ren and Ron are not a team anymore

Sparky1329
16th December 2009, 05:31
i still cant believe that Ren and Ron are not a team anymore

I know. It's depressing. The only thing that gives me some comfort is that Ron is that good he can win with any crew chief.

The instant classic
16th December 2009, 05:38
I know. It's depressing. The only thing that gives me some comfort is that Ron is that good he can win with any crew chief.

i agree
Ron has always been one of my favorite truck drivers, i hope he can win his 5th championship next year

Sparky1329
16th December 2009, 05:57
i agree
Ron has always been one of my favorite truck drivers, i hope he can win his 5th championship next year

I've been a Ron Hornaday fan since he first drove the #16 NAPA truck for Big E. I'd love the see him add #5.

Mark in Oshawa
16th December 2009, 06:01
Hornaday is awesome, and I hope losing Ren isn't going to hurt him. That said, Ren wanted to be home more. He will be the guy back at the shop running the show for Busch. I cant blame him for taking the job, and kudo's to Kyle for hiring him. Kevin and Delana are losing out, but I suspect they will find a replacement that will work...

The instant classic
16th December 2009, 06:09
I've been a Ron Hornaday fan since he first drove the #16 NAPA truck for Big E. I'd love the see him add #5.

now thats a hard core fan!!!