PDA

View Full Version : doctors waiting rooms...

Sonic
8th December 2009, 15:08
Why are they soooo dull? I'm bored out of my mind.

entertain me - go! ;)

Hondo
8th December 2009, 15:33
They know they don't have to entertain you to keep your business. If you choose another doctor, a new patient will slot into your vacated space.

Roamy
8th December 2009, 16:04
they were far from dull for me. Arriving at a emergency clinic I had a scratched cornea. Any of you that has had one of these knows the pain. So the bitch in charge had me fill out tons of paperwork while sitting there almost ready to scream. Then about 45 minutes later she gave me two drops and bingo the pain was immediately gone. After another 45 min the Dr treated me. So why didn't they give me the drops and then I fill out the paperwork - Its all about the money!!

Dave B
8th December 2009, 16:47
I dunno, where else do you get to read year-old copies of Readers Digest and Woman's Weekly?

Sonic
8th December 2009, 18:08
How did you know my dirty little secret??? ;)

Actually no mags at all - but thankfully I had my trusty copy of top gear to hand.

leopard
9th December 2009, 03:15
I dunno, where else do you get to read year-old copies of Readers Digest and Woman's Weekly?
yep exactly, I can also find music magazine when we were at high school...

Waiting rooms decoration that make me be frightened of they repeatedly give me warning about ten disadvantages of tobacco, horrible, that prompt me to take effort to stop smoking, but as soon as get arrive at home that warning is forgotten and started smoking again. :p :