PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods girl fashion prediction

SportscarBruce
3rd December 2009, 23:55
I hereby predict RayBan sunglasses and collagen lips will be hot sellers in the coming weeks.

Roamy
4th December 2009, 00:01
what was Tiger and his wife doing out at 2.30

The went clubbing !!

Tiger has changed his name but kept it in the cat family
Cheetah

tannat
4th December 2009, 02:26
I hereby predict RayBan sunglasses and collagen lips will be hot sellers in the coming weeks.

I hereby predict "Tiger Woods Valet Services" will be cold seller in the coming weeks :D

Valve Bounce
4th December 2009, 03:40
I hear she is pretty good with a 3 iron, and demolished her lounge as well as missing the furnishings and hitting the Tige by chance.

This all makes Shane Warne pretty tame stuff.

MrJan
4th December 2009, 12:04
what was Tiger and his wife doing out at 2.30

The went clubbing !!

Tiger has changed his name but kept it in the cat family
Cheetah

Below par punning there.

Hazell B
4th December 2009, 20:17
So, what does everyone think about his actions?

I've not read any newspapers, but from what the TV news have given out I'd say he's come up against some fine, outstanding womenfolk :p :
One tries to bash his head in with an iron (I'd've gone wood, there ;) ), one tells all for media cash and one offers to not tell all for his cash. Smart ladies.

He deserves worse :)

Azumanga Davo
4th December 2009, 22:25
Wedged between a rock and a hard place...

Mark in Oshawa
4th December 2009, 23:47
All I know domestic violence is tolerated more so when the victim of sorts is the guy who was playing someone elses back nine and the lady decided she wanted to play golf with said player of the other course. The most important club in Tiger's life was not to be playing someone's else course as far as Elin was concerned.

That said, if a man chased his wife down the drive trying to bash her skull in, would society be making jokes? Just another one of those double standards....

MrJan
4th December 2009, 23:52
So, what does everyone think about his actions?

I've not read any newspapers, but from what the TV news have given out I'd say he's come up against some fine, outstanding womenfolk :p :
One tries to bash his head in with an iron (I'd've gone wood, there ;) ), one tells all for media cash and one offers to not tell all for his cash. Smart ladies.

He deserves worse :)

As Mark says it's a double standard. If a woman cheats on her husband and he smashes up the house and chases her down the street he would get all sorts of abuse.

He was stupid for playing away but there are thousands of people across the world who do the same thing every week, it's crazy to think that famous people should be any different.

harvick#1
5th December 2009, 00:16
That said, if a man chased his wife down the drive trying to bash her skull in, would society be making jokes? Just another one of those double standards....

:up: totally agree, double standards in the USA is just one of the many jokes here, behind our great government of course :D

Valve Bounce
5th December 2009, 02:21

That all depends if he was using a wood or a 3 iron, man! But tell me who this billionaire sporting wife is so I can see if I can get in on the action before she get's caught. I could do with a million to keep my mouth shut!! :p :

Jag_Warrior
5th December 2009, 02:40
All I know domestic violence is tolerated more so when the victim of sorts is the guy who was playing someone elses back nine and the lady decided she wanted to play golf with said player of the other course. The most important club in Tiger's life was not to be playing someone's else course as far as Elin was concerned.

Absolutely. Imagine if Billy Joel had dotted Christie Brinkley's I's and crossed her T's when she was (allegedly) cheating on him with Danny Sullivan back in the day.

----
What do you tell a fashion model with two black eyes?

Nothing. She's already been told twice!
----

What? No laughter? :confused:

markabilly
5th December 2009, 15:46
Of course. When a man beats his wife, she is a victim of abuse. When a man is beat by his wife, especially when he runs, he is neither man nor tiger, but a chicken

:burnout:

http://cdn.costumesupercenter.com/csc_inc/images/items/343x432/6093.jpg

Chicken's new golfing outfit, esp. fitting for what he should have been doing on all those tours, if the old lady was not wearing him out enough

opps i almost forgot, a lttle something for jag :laugh:

Roamy
5th December 2009, 17:17
While Tiger was in the hospital the doctor found a nike golf ball way up his ass. When they asked Elin about it she said "Oh that was my mulligan"

Mark in Oshawa
5th December 2009, 23:35
That all depends if he was using a wood or a 3 iron, man! But tell me who this billionaire sporting wife is so I can see if I can get in on the action before she get's caught. I could do with a million to keep my mouth shut!! :p :

Maybe Posh Spice is sneaking in a little action on the side??

Hazell B
8th December 2009, 18:54
Hang on a minute 'double standard' people ... where's the proof she hit or even chased him seriously with the club? There is none. I'm sure if she did he'd be taking legal action if he wanted to.

As somebody who's stood up to a wife beater (some of you know exactly who I mean ;) ) in public, even though he didn't beat me, I'm not exactly in favour of spousal abuse. It's his choice what to do about it if anything and at the moment there's no proof either way. Anyhow, he's more than strong enough to stop her beating him up - most women aren't :mark:

Captain VXR
10th December 2009, 21:18
this game is fun:
http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

Jag_Warrior
11th December 2009, 01:43
Hang on a minute 'double standard' people ... where's the proof she hit or even chased him seriously with the club? There is none. I'm sure if she did he'd be taking legal action if he wanted to.

As somebody who's stood up to a wife beater (some of you know exactly who I mean ;) ) in public, even though he didn't beat me, I'm not exactly in favour of spousal abuse. It's his choice what to do about it if anything and at the moment there's no proof either way. Anyhow, he's more than strong enough to stop her beating him up - most women aren't :mark:

It's not whether this was an actual case of domestic abuse. What I'm saying is, there most certainly is a double standard in how we view domestic violence, and it depends on the gender of the parties.

For all I know, Rhianna struck the first blow in the Chris Brown case (I have no idea). And to fend her off in a case of mutual combat, she just got the worst end of the deal. Like I said, I have no idea - though I read that she did go bonkers when she saw a text come across Brown's phone and that's when the fireworks began. But whatever happened, there is not a chance in hell that any American TV outlet would have allowed jokes to be made about her getting beaten up.

MOkhHTe1tVQ

P.S. In the case of Woods, I doubt he wanted any more police involvement than he already had. What with all that is coming out about him now, plus the chance that he might have been on drugs or medication while driving, they might have carted her off to jail for domestic violence... and carted him off to jail for a DUI.

markabilly
11th December 2009, 02:20

:mark:

The undisputed evidence was that he was running so fast, he jumped in the vehicle and still could not outrun her and then crashed out, BIG TIME, trying to get away :rotate:

Outside of that, there is no evidence that has been made clearly public, but there are unconfirmed reports :arrows:

Of course, if she was not trying to put a big can of whoopass on him why he was running like a rabbit........

Hondo
11th December 2009, 02:49
In my experience, domestic violence is always a situation brought on by both parties. First and foremost, if you don't get along with each other, get away from each other before things get out of hand. Second of all, shut up. when you're verbally kicking off on someone and they repeatedly tell you to back off, you should be smart enough to know everyone has their breaking point and you're going to get smacked if you keep it up. Make your point and leave it alone. Don't push, just go. He or she is not worth the hassle of a domestic violence charge.

Roamy
11th December 2009, 05:03
At least JOHN DALEY doesn't pretend he is a up standing citizen. If Tiger wanted to be a slut puppy then he should have put it straight out front like Daley.

markabilly
11th December 2009, 05:26
In my experience, domestic violence is always a situation brought on by both parties. First and foremost, if you don't get along with each other, get away from each other before things get out of hand. Second of all, shut up. when you're verbally kicking off on someone and they repeatedly tell you to back off, you should be smart enough to know everyone has their breaking point and you're going to get smacked if you keep it up. Make your point and leave it alone. Don't push, just go. He or she is not worth the hassle of a domestic violence charge.
well if you got a prenup worth up to 300 million or more....you might not want to just walk out...... :confused: and those girls well tiger and spouse were not fighting about him not brushing his teeth or leaving the toilet seat up, so that she fell in......

Jag_Warrior
11th December 2009, 06:14
At least JOHN DALEY doesn't pretend he is a up standing citizen. If Tiger wanted to be a slut puppy then he should have put it straight out front like Daley.

If he didn't want to be married and be faithful to that marriage (which he obviously didn't - didn't even make the slightest effort), why get married in the first place? IMO, that was his first dumb move. Doing anything close to what John Daly would do would have been his second dumb move. I don't really follow (or even like) golf. But Daly is basically known as a guy who cut short a promising career by being a drunk, a doper and a fat slob, no?

Personally, I'd see this picture and think to myself, "I just want to be the opposite of this guy!"

http://www.sofakingdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/john-daly-drunk.jpg

But Tiger is definitely one screwed up individual in his own right. I have 0 respect for this guy now. Not that he lives and dies by what I think. But IMO, his whole image was a fraud. And I don't think I'm along in feeling that way now, so I'd place my bet that the sponsors will begin gradually dropping him as the story gets worse & worse... and it will.

Eki
12th December 2009, 08:14
What's the big deal? If some rock star or Hugh Hefner cheated his wife, I'm sure it wouldn't cause this much fuss.

Eki
12th December 2009, 08:21
While Tiger was in the hospital the doctor found a nike golf ball way up his ass.
Are you sure it wasn't one of those fousto's patent pending butt plugs?

markabilly
14th December 2009, 02:52
http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/accenture-plc-ends-sponsorship-with-tiger-woods/19277000?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sphere.com%2Fnat ion%2Farticle%2Faccenture-plc-ends-sponsorship-with-tiger-woods%2F19277000

money, money.......wife who was a no-nothing nanny before, is in position to collect some big bucks, but those bucks might not be so big if this keeps happenning.

bottom line, she should have kept her man happy and worn out and he would (or could) not have wandered off.......real question is when will those tennis pros and pool boys start showing up and talking about her......

markabilly
14th December 2009, 02:58
Personally, I'd see this picture and think to myself, "I just want to be the opposite of this guy!"

http://www.sofakingdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/john-daly-drunk.jpg

Eki knows that is not possible....
Hey, Eki, when did they make you start wearing orange while making the burritos at taco bell???????????????????

http://www.dirtybutton.com/media/db598-taco-bell-sour-cream.jpg

(fousto, a little something you can always remember ekii by....and why I don't buy nothing from taco bell)