PDA

View Full Version : Sordo's wish

Fide
25th November 2009, 22:03
In an interview when he was asked :

10. Finally, what do you want for Christmas?

Sordo's answer was :

"Next year's Championship title."

:) It is more likely I win the lottery..................... Sordo doesn´t have what is needed to be a champion; independently if Loeb is compiting or not. Simply like that.

Simmi
25th November 2009, 22:33
I hope he had a couple of other things on his list incase Santa couldn't fit that down the chimney!

serial jeff
25th November 2009, 22:36
I also enjoyed one of Mikko's replies:

9. Which WRC driver from this season would you choose as your companion on a day-long car journey?
"To make it an interesting journey I'd choose Evgeny Novikov and let him drive."

Juha_Koo
25th November 2009, 23:07
Sordo having some same thoughts with Hirvonen company-wise. :D

9. Which WRC driver from this season would you choose as your companion on a day-long car journey?
"That's a tough one. I reckon Jari-Matti Latvala. Firstly it would be interesting to let him do some of the driving - his style can be a bit crazy, but it’s very effective. But also I'd enjoy his company - he's a special guy."

The style is very effective indeed. You can win rallies with it. And in the future, world championship too. ;)

Langdale Forest
2nd December 2009, 20:15
Sordo will never be champion.

Donney
3rd December 2009, 11:44
And I guess you would all agree that as a WRC driver is the necessary wish to have....

Maybe you'd rather he said: "Better maps for the raod sections between SS"

:dozey:

Lalo
3rd December 2009, 13:52
Dani would only win a single rally if Loeb retires. Damn team orders...

Simmi
3rd December 2009, 14:28
Dani would only win a single rally if Loeb retires. Damn team orders...

Shame there isn't currently a Spanish Rally Mafia to work alongside their brothers in Finland.

RallyCat909
23rd December 2009, 01:00
Haha, what is this all about?

Lalo
27th December 2009, 15:18
Shame there isn't currently a Spanish Rally Mafia to work alongside their brothers in Finland.

LOL

Tomi
27th December 2009, 15:26

But there is, do you think Sordo would be a works driver without Sainz help?