PDA

View Full Version : Anyone named Luca should NEVER drive a Ferrari

wedge
23rd November 2009, 22:53
Is this old?

6I0r3TytP08

Just come back from holiday and checked my email so not I'm sure this has been mentioned on this forum.

gloomyDAY
23rd November 2009, 23:00
Think the driving is bad?

Well, wait until next year's strategy plays out on the grid.

ioan
24th November 2009, 00:43
Great video!

Luca you clown, was it you who chose Badoer to drive last season?!

Saint Devote
24th November 2009, 03:21
Gian Carlo was worse and as the Italian sportng press said he was the biggest "disgracio" in Ferrari history - upon which the baby burst into tears after reading it at Yas Marina.

gloomyDAY
24th November 2009, 03:24
Gian Carlo was worse and as the Italian sportng press said he was the biggest "disgracio" in Ferrari history - upon which the baby burst into tears after reading it at Yas Marina.Are you making things up again?

F1boat
24th November 2009, 06:50
Neither Luca, nor Fisi were disgraceful, the car was extremely difficult to driving, even Kimi and Felipe needed time to extract its potential. It was just a bad car, a fast one, but very difficult to drive. The fact that Kimi won in it is most impressive.

ArrowsFA1
24th November 2009, 08:37
At least Alonso was dressed for playing a shot out of the bunker :p

ioan
24th November 2009, 18:03
Are you making things up again?

He's always doing it.

ioan
24th November 2009, 18:04
He also hired Raikkonen behind Todt's back and forced Schumacher into retirement, this guy sure is a clown :)

That's also true.
Not to mention he looks to be set to hire only Italian employees in the team (drivers aside, but that's only because the Italians are rather mediocre right now).

K-Pu
24th November 2009, 18:53
And even Francisco Camps was there...

Looks like the worst place to be!

woody2goody
24th November 2009, 22:15
At least Alonso was dressed for playing a shot out of the bunker :p

Yeah well maybe a seven iron could have helped them get out of it :D

I love Massa just shrugging his shoulders as if to say 'I give up'.

Dzeidzei
27th November 2009, 08:19
That's also true.
Not to mention he looks to be set to hire only Italian employees in the team (drivers aside, but that's only because the Italians are rather mediocre right now).

I think you´re hitting the nail with that last bit. Is there ANY Italian, who´s not mediocre? When did the last Italian live who was not mediocre?

Just curious, as no Italian driver should ever be anywhere near a Ferrari F1 car.

pino
27th November 2009, 10:42
I think you´re hitting the nail with that last bit. Is there ANY Italian, who´s not mediocre? When did the last Italian live who was not mediocre?

Just curious, as no Italian driver should ever be anywhere near a Ferrari F1 car.

Are you talking about current F1 italian drivers or generally about all italians ?

MrJan
27th November 2009, 12:05
I love how Massa goes to push and Alonso just stands there like "I get paid to drive, I didn't sign up for this crap" :D

1st December 2009, 14:41
I hope the driving skills of the Italian police don't reflect on the percieved views of Italian racing drivers :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8388128.stm

Seriously, why do the police need a car like that anyway?

Somebody needs to tell the Vigilia Urbani that Miami Vice wasn't real.