PDA

View Full Version : Your extra calories.

Hazell B
16th November 2009, 20:49
Upon hearing we can all wolf down an extra 400 calories each day and still be inside the guidelines (so long as we're not already fat) I've finished off the Dove orange chocolate and caramel bars I bought yesterday and half of the top from a home made fresh cream cake that should serve eight :facelick:

I may be feeling sick at the moment, but the government said I could do it :p :

What would you do with your spare 400?

tannat
16th November 2009, 20:53
hmmmmmm

2 glasses of wine...

Snifter of dark rum ;)

GridGirl
16th November 2009, 21:06
I would say that I eat more than the 2000 calories you were previously allowed anyway. I generally start the day with either a chocolate bar or crisps for breakfast and generally eat healthier as the day goes on. I would say I must eat around 500 calories a day in rubbish but I'm happy yo work it all off in the gym. :)

Hazell B
16th November 2009, 21:15
Have to say I think I probably go well over what's 'allowed' too. Not so much in chocolate as I don't really like it that much, but in kebabs and pizza. The chocolate intake has been ten times normal recently as a friend had a massive load of bars I'd never heard of and he was doing me at least five for a quid :p :

Anyone tried Dove orange caramel or something called Mistletoe Kisses? They're very good. He also had white chocolate Mars and dark Kitkats - and I've never seen them in the shops :confused:

Daniel
16th November 2009, 21:42
Not seen white mars bars or Dove orange caramrl but i've seen mistletoe kisses before and dark Kit Kat's are common

Macd
16th November 2009, 22:04
Well having just finnished a 600 calorie bag of milkybar buttons I think I shall continue as I am, best not to add any more I think.

J4MIE
16th November 2009, 22:04
For the past four days I have survived on a diet of crisps (various types), bacon rolls (with hp sauce), chips, cheeseburgers, twixes, sausage rolls and apple juice.

I suppose I have about another year to work it off :s

Macd
17th November 2009, 18:26
For the past four days I have survived on a diet of crisps (various types), bacon rolls (with hp sauce), chips, cheeseburgers, twixes, sausage rolls and apple juice.

I suppose I have about another year to work it off :s

mmmmmmmmmmm Tasty

Dave B
19th November 2009, 09:07
I shall ask my local kebab shop how much I doner I'd need for 400 calories. I'll enjoy that extra mouthful.

Hazell B
25th November 2009, 16:20
I shall ask my local kebab shop how much I doner I'd need for 400 calories. I'll enjoy that extra mouthful.

Um, it really is just a mouthful! I remember reading a kebab is six days' of fat, four of salt and almost two full days in calories. I eat them twice a week sometimes :p :

gloomyDAY
25th November 2009, 18:35
Talking about extra calories I need to go buy the Thanksgiving turkey.
I'll be cooking all the main dishes tomorrow, so the burden is on my shoulders.

Starter: Chicken noodle soup.
Main dish: Turkey with stuffing and mac n' cheese.
Last dish: Tossed salad with vinaigrette for some flavor.

So, I've been working out like a maniac. Tomorrow's toll will be heavy.