PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, it's...

veeten
13th November 2009, 11:17
Friday the 13th!... :eek: (Dramatic music)

Daniel
13th November 2009, 12:20
Friday the 13th!... :eek: (Dramatic music)
and I'm solely responsible for the IT system of a highschool.

****!!!!!!!!!

Sonic
13th November 2009, 12:20
Well as I've already walked under a ladder whilst stepping on a crack, after breaking a mirror today I've got nothing extra to fear! ;)

Eki
13th November 2009, 13:17
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/3/128675720571268789.jpg

GridGirl
13th November 2009, 13:40
Tonight I'm going to my regional Accountants Ball....sad I know but its a half decent meal and my bosses will have generous tab on the bar. In honour of it being Friday the 13th the theme this year is horror films so if you dont want to wear black tie you can dress up as a horror character instead. I'm sat at work with a rather lovely formal dress and an edward scissor hands costume complete with foam scissor hands wondering what to wear. Decision! Decisions!

V12
13th November 2009, 14:30
Friday 13th is my lucky day :)

Although Saturday 14th tends to be my unlucky :rolleyes:

If I ran an F1 team that came seventh in the championship I'd ask to run with numbers 13 and 15 :P

edv
13th November 2009, 14:36
At least it's not a full moon...

Firstgear
13th November 2009, 14:59
....a number of years ago...on a Friday the 13th...

I get a call at work near the end of the day "They're about 8 (or did she say 4, I don't remeber) minutes apart, you better come home NOW!" So I zip home. It takes us a while to get all our stuff together. By the time we're ready to leave it's dark outside. I open the back door, and stare into a full moon. Great, Friday the 13th and a full moon too.

Luckily, my daughter was a little scared to experience her new world, and she arrived on the 14th.

Alexamateo
13th November 2009, 17:00

Although Saturday 14th tends to be my unlucky :rolleyes:

me Too, but then again, I tend to procrastinate! :p : :)

GridGirl
14th November 2009, 01:34
Friday the 13th was not good for me. Well crying at the staff partner is not good anyway. Blame the Rose. Oh dea
give me more Rose.

Mark in Oshawa
14th November 2009, 06:21
Great tradition around here: Down in Port Dover, on the north shore of Fort Erie, the town is swamped every Friday the 13th by bikers. Not the patch wearing criminals, but those who just love their motorcycles. Thousands of em show. THis being November, maybe a few less thousands although the weather was pretty good.

I saw a lot of motorcycles on the road today......and I knew immediately by the way they were all in packs heading in one direction that it was Friday the 13th. IF I had a Harley, I would be there at least once myself.....

Easy Drifter
14th November 2009, 17:17
Typical Friday the 13th.
I did not win the lottery again.
The fact I did not have a ticket might also have something to do with that. :D

Mark in Oshawa
14th November 2009, 17:18
Typical Friday the 13th.
I did not win the lottery again.
The fact I did not have a ticket might also have something to do with that. :D

Damn...it explains why I didn't win it either...