PDA

View Full Version : Aerosmith minus Steve Tyler

harsha
9th November 2009, 16:57
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/nov/09/aerosmith-guitarist-steven-tyler

Joe Perry has confirmed that Steve Tyler has quit Aerosmith to focus on his solo career

Storm
10th November 2009, 07:09
So Aerosmith are now less ugly then?

harsha
10th November 2009, 08:11
yeah :p :

harsha
11th November 2009, 14:10
http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/steven-tyler-i-am-not-leaving-aerosmith/

steven tyler says he's not leaving aerosmith

seems like an idea to whip up some publicity for the release of their new album which is @ 2010....

leopard
12th November 2009, 04:22
Some of us might not believe that Liv, which appeared together with Steve on Crazy, is his daughter...

edv
13th November 2009, 14:40
Aerosmith ceased to be relevant for me around 1979.
I blame RunDMC for their resurgence.
All of my Aerosmith titles are 8-track LOL

Mark in Oshawa
14th November 2009, 06:12
Aerosmith had a few decent tunes, but for the most part, Edv is right; they haven't been relvent.

Tyler didn't quit the band, it is Joe Perry is tired of his attitude and the boys kicked him out. Apparently a bit of the prima donna every lead singer has was too much for the band and they decided to put a stop to it. Missing tour dates was the biggest issue. Breaking contracts for shows is not a recipe for making money, and Tyler was milking his infirmities in an unprofessional manner from what I heard.

harsha
14th November 2009, 06:52
@Mark

he's back in aerosmith now...like i said,seems like a publciity stunt aimed to increase the publicity of the new album which is slated to be released soon

Mark in Oshawa
14th November 2009, 17:19
@Mark

he's back in aerosmith now...like i said,seems like a publciity stunt aimed to increase the publicity of the new album which is slated to be released soon

I wouldn't have bought it anyhow. They haven't put out a good album in a while. When you have to have a faux fight with your bandmates to create pub, then your album likely sucks.