http://www.webcitation.org/5l5uwp6Ug

Any takers? :D

MrJan
7th November 2009, 17:34
There are probably a few on here who will be interested

Daniel
7th November 2009, 17:35
There are probably a few on here who will be interested

I doubt even the people you're thinking of wouldn't want to have anything to do with it!

MrJan
7th November 2009, 17:36
Actually that is a good point, American made automatic can't have the best performance or build quality ;)

Daniel
7th November 2009, 17:37
Actually that is a good point, American made automatic can't have the best performance or build quality ;)
What I mean is that I don't think the guys on here are that bad :)

Mark in Oshawa
8th November 2009, 06:24
What I mean is that I don't think the guys on here are that bad :)

None of them are. The fact you guys joke about it presupposes you thinking Fousto or Tony would even be that far right bothers me.

Of course...we could put a Lada on the market with hammer and sickle emblems and a mural of Mao and Stalin holding hands on the hood. Bet Eki wouldn't even drive THAT..lol

I bet this car for sale is a total joke. I doubt HIGHLY anyone would do a car up like this, even a klucker... If it does look like this, you can bet it will show up in the news or somewhere on the net.

Daniel
8th November 2009, 09:38
None of them are. The fact you guys joke about it presupposes you thinking Fousto or Tony would even be that far right bothers me.

Of course...we could put a Lada on the market with hammer and sickle emblems and a mural of Mao and Stalin holding hands on the hood. Bet Eki wouldn't even drive THAT..lol

I bet this car for sale is a total joke. I doubt HIGHLY anyone would do a car up like this, even a klucker... If it does look like this, you can bet it will show up in the news or somewhere on the net.
Hey hey I never said Tony or Fousto would go for that sort of thing ;) I know they hold different views to some of us but I'd never accuse them of being KKK!!!!! Plus I reckon they'd go for something with more than 20bhp per litre and something which can take corners :p

Mark in Oshawa
8th November 2009, 16:28
Hey hey I never said Tony or Fousto would go for that sort of thing ;) I know they hold different views to some of us but I'd never accuse them of being KKK!!!!! Plus I reckon they'd go for something with more than 20bhp per litre and something which can take corners :p

The hint was there...lol.

Daniel
8th November 2009, 16:39
The hint was there...lol.
Nah I think a lot of things of Tony and Fousto but thinking that they'd be interested in something like this isn't one of them ;)

Jag_Warrior
8th November 2009, 22:17
Assuming it really has been (mechanically) restored, I'd snap it up for say, $5K. No, I don't like Camaros of that particular vintage. And I have no use for the Klan or Nazis. But for 5 grand, I'd take it, put it in my garage and haul it to a sh##hole in southern Tennessee next year. Every year, Pulaski, TN has a parade celebrating the birth of the KKK there. I'd stick this POS Camaro in an enclosed trailer ( ;) I'm crazy, but I ain't stupid), take it to that armpit of America dump, and I guarantee every tattooed, slack jawed 'neck at that parade would be willing to refinance his single-wide trailer and pimp out his wife/sister (and daughter/niece) to buy that lump for at least $20K. Seriously!

With a lemon, you can always make some lemonade! :bounce: